LVD Opens on...

im laying in bed pooping myself right now

hmm

Im not washing your sheets

:rofl Yeah I guess I wouldnt wanna have kids if I grew up with those 2 idiots too lol

Yeah I’m deff going but not running the Z06 This week, Like ppl said before not worth the $20 for 2 runs I’ll wait till it slows down in the next few weeks to run.

You are given 3 runs minimum or given a check to go next time

really? never heard that before.

yea, same here

x3 im calling BS

I should be there depending on my finals schedule. Hoping for high 12’s (and to beat tdi logik)!

404: Compatibility error :lol

LOL, hopefully you have no 11mph headwind and a tail wind instead!

:lol

Yes, there is a sticker that is placed on your car, and after each run they are supose to make an X on the passes(up to 3, then they stop). If you only have 2 passes the whole night you can run again the following week free or discounted, or they will line up those who only have 2 runs so they make the 3 minimum.

I never had anybody write anything on the sticker they put on my car.

They knew you were only making 1 pass, thats why!

There were a few nights I made 4 or 5 passes there.
I blew up on the second pass anyway.

hmm

that is right sometimes they don’t write anything on the stickers

Im not saying they do it everytime, but they are supose to. Alot of times they dont b/c they know that 3+ runs are gonna be easy to obtain Im assuming.

LVD is usually far from organized so thats probably a good part of it. They can never start on time on a Wednesday even though nothing happens at the track from Sunday to Wednesday.

Not once did they start right at 6 when I was there.

I have seen them start running the bracket cars early… But as previously stated. Not well organized. Every week is different.