LVD Opens on...

Should be a good time!!!

Let me know if you want to swing down to the house and roll up together. I don’t go up till 6-630ish though.

LVD is under new managment this year. I went last saturday for t/t and was only there from 10-2 and got 7 runs in. Never has that happened before. Let’s see how they do tomorrow. I’m sure you will see some changes. This guy seems to have a good head on his shoulders and he’s a racer himself.

Thats good because the last t&t I did on a Saturday was a clusterfuck.

i dunno if i want to go, somebody convince me, lol, wayne u and ryan cruisin 2gether?

Lumberjack you had better attend

nah man i’m headed up alone around 5-530. nobody wants to cruise with my accord.

roll up with me wayne

i’m leavin right from work in ALBS kiiiiiid.

oh thats cool. well ill see ya up there then.

Jeff,

Let me know if you want to stop by my house and cruise up, I live in East Greenbush off exit 9.

bryan what time you getting home? I leave here at like 4-430. u gonna be home by then??

Dwayne you dumbshit, I work until 5:00pm. Home by 5:15-5:30pm.

Need to gas it up and clean the bugz off the front.

you’re gonna take it up there? run it!!!

then get a real job with good hours!!!

Not running…and get me one!!

i actually cant go tonight, i have a paper due tomorrow, plus i dont get outta school till 6 what time is tech? and what time do they run until? i will most likely go saturday, if its nice

YOU WILL GO TODAY JEFF!! :lol They will let you in till around 7 or later, and run till 10-ish

i wanna run my car really bad, but saturday would be alot better for me, ive got alot goin on tonight/today…plus it will be MOBBED

Sat is gonna be shitty weather last time I saw, today is supose to be the best day of the week. Im dipping out of my night class extra early to go up tonight :lol

that sucks! im not gonna have this paper done in time to go tonight.