LVD Opens on...

Tell that to a certain red car that used to be around here. Pushing 9s is no easy feat at LVD.

Btw, you need to buy your red car back.

Umm im aware of this. I need to find out where it is. Still local i think.

I loved that car. Was a fucking beast too. Was that a 30r car?

Yessir 30r car. Now it is a piston, rod ls vtec with synapse top mount 30r kit. ~440whp on pump

fawk me. Get to work.

99frc when you cut that 2.2 60ft how are you launching the car? You dont leave trac control on do you? Im just curious because im gonna start messing around with the vette and id like to get a good consistant starting point as to learning the launch etc…

Giggedy!

Dont ever have the TC on when launching your car, b/c if you spin it will pull back. The 1st thing I did getting into the Mach everytime was turn it off :lol.

haha your a sick fuck…the vette’s TC almost wont let me spin. it works very well actually. i havent really taken it out and dumped the clutch at 3grand or anything yet but ill have to get a hold of you and we can go out and fuck with it somewhere.

Cant wait for this year at LVD

You gonna run on wednesday TNT? I also heard lavi got an a4?

A corvette had better cut better 60’ times than a 4 cylinder fwd cobalt on street tires :rofl

Aren’t 1.8 60’ more common in LSx vettes?

Yeah That Blue DA and I will be running alot more this year. Either good times or braking shit but its all apart of the game. Lavi bought an a4 for a daily but hes looking for a new shell to swap the turbo setup/motor into. All he needs is a gm 3 bar and can go back for the retune and see whats she got.

you prolly need a tire to cut a 1.8…

i would think so too. a 1.8 on street tires would be pretty agressive. I would think 2.0-2.2 is average on street tires.

according to Raif it was really hard to get 9s a LVD, E town was cake he said

those of you who dont know Raif, 2 words “blue talon” lol

I cut a 1.91 with the massschhh, not impossible!

I cut a 2.0 with my piece…

on street tires? or when you drove it up on the 94’s meats?

I cut a 2.0 on my street tires in the Civic.