LVD Opens on...

Street tires, the slicks were WAYY too big for that car, and it actually ran slower :lmao

well then i guess well see what the vette does!!

2.6… :rofl

fuck off lol

Hahahaha

niiiice :lol

Nice nice, i thought he gave up on that thing and i was in shock. Few weeks from now ill be headed up to synapse’s dyno. Just waiting on my hoosiers to come in and ill be ready to roll lol.

DR’s are a waste, esp for fwd.

Yeah, DRs are nice for toolin around on the street, and thats about it…

Lavi gonna be able to pull a little bit on the K swaps this year?

if you really want to hook and break shit. get slicks. DR’s unless theyre big ones are useless really.

DR’s not only are a waste of money because of how much they cost, but they performance & life of them sucks.

Jeffey’s on his Cobra wore in like a few weeks if I remember right from what he was telling me and once they got low on tread, they would get greasy and suck dick.

Yeah he just wanted a daily first before getting a new shell. Not sure when, but he plans on by summer.

+1

We shall see, not promicing anytihng. Trying to talk him into a Vtec head but wants to keep it LS for now. What k swaps are we talkin about? gregs EG hatch from synapse he wont stand a chance lol

a bias-ply DR is a decent medium between a true slick and a DR but they wear like ass and are still too expensive.

I think he’s talking about Kevin’s untuned, pig rich, K24 coupe.
Greg’s car, if all goes right and he gets his good motor in there…a lot of turbo B’s are going to have trouble taming that thing.

292whp N/A K24 hatch at LVD one Saturday last year was going mid-low 11’s @ 124-125mph on E85.

yeah for real. That hatch will move out esp with the less weight. Im sure Murdogg’s civic would move pretty good with those cams he putting in. What was he trapping at lvd last year?

Kev’s car should go pretty good with the TSX cams. I think his best trap last year was 103mph.

:rofl

:rofl what? :lmao

Pretty good…I want to see what LKSI j series will do this year as well.