LVD Static

Had a great time at LVD Friday night … met a few people took a few pics and watched a few cars come in Nice and leave, well … not so nice … these are the Static shots from around the lot … Smoke will be a bit later as i have to narrow down my favorite 70 to about 10-15 pics … enjoy

nice pics!

350z is slammed! and i want moar of the M5!!

yup … 350 was slammed … right into the wall :wtf

haha yeah I saw that 350Z sitting in the parking lot of LVD today all fucked up… :rofl owned!

Awesome pics Dan!

ouch ahha

LOVE the sunset in 6 & 10

please email high-res of 6 to rkramer55@nycap.rr.com!!!

Awesome pics

don’t worry the 350 will be back…hopefully doing better next time.

Yea that thing looked pretty sad today. Sucks for the owner as it looks like it was a clean ass car

snapped as he was hitting the wall

350 is/was hot and i thought i was the only one drifting a yacht lol

oh dude that WAS you?

Z is mine and will be back in the track sooner than any of you expects it. I just broke a couple of things and they will be fixed. The z is a clean ass car still regardless of what is wrong with it at the moment. its not bad at all. I bended the right link and compression rod and it seems like the plastic rubber break line got cut on the side. Besides the big fact i fucked one off wheel. i mean stuff happens to all of us while we are learning and even to those that are professionals. Anyways i will have it by next event and hopefully i get to slide it a little better. Looks like too much camber for the style i am at the moment, plus no alignment was kind of crappy too and me being new at drifting. Car will be fix and it will break again…that’s life and i dont care cause i aint giving up on the z or drifting…

Happy Father’s Day to all.

good pics man!

good to see you over here (i’m on stanceworks with the same user name). and u deff have the right attitude :thumbup

^holy thread jack…AWSOME shots DAN…

lol sorry i didnt see everyone had to make there own thread for one event! and yeah your pics are alot better than mine! just wanted to share a few lol

Moved http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=18580