Before shot of my Z.

hey guys,
well heres a pic of my 350z before the crazy hail storm that happened almost a month ago. my car is still in the shop getting a full makeover, but let me know what you guys think

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1380/9861846/17835657/370216135.jpg

Wheels are for sale if you guys know anyone interested

Weds Wheels 18x11.5 rears!!!

Thanks!

I like it.
A little bit of stretch in the rear tire, eh?

Yep, thats a 350z. And its blue.

Looks nice man!

thanks…yeaa its stretched a little in the rear with a 275 tire. Switching up for some volks and putting some beefy tires on =)

Wheels are for sale though and clear BBK’s. 2400obo w/o tires.

nice! love that color. whaddaya getting done in the shop?

Looks very sick, front plate is the only thing bothering me. fuck NYS.

looks good but if your gonna poke/stretch, you need to be about 2-3" lower.

Dammit pics are blocked at work. Someone want to post as an attachment?

Do you live around Guilderland? I’ve seen it quite a few times around here. Looks awesome!
I’ve got the old, slow, green 2.5rs. You probably haven’t noticed it.:rofl

no that blue one in guilderland is Jesse Lutz. he is the kid who bought my gst. he totaled it and bought a z. looks kinda like this one.

Nope, I’m friends with Jesse and I know his car. The car OP posted is the one I have seen.

i havent seen the Z yet but i know thats not jesse’s house lol

ohhh. well yea jesse has one similar

Nice wheels! I love Weds.

hey guys,
thanks for the positive responses. yea, i live in guilderland, would definitely like to come out to a meet some time.
as for my car, does anyone remember that crazy hail storm? well that fucked up my car lovely by giving me lots of dimples everywhere, so i brought it down to the shop i goto down in LI to get it repainted.
other than that, i bought a new carbon fiber wing, new wheels, and some engine mods =)
i would love to slam my car, but the roads are horrible for me so imma keep it at the slight drop i have now.

Looks good. I am not impressed with the front splitter thing you have going on, think it would look better without it. But overall nice.

roads are horrible everywhere, just drive slammed and stop caring.

hey man,
its part of the nismo v2 front bumper. wouldn’t be able to take it off anyway =T

+1 my downpipe/frame rail is smashed the fuck up, I don’t care. :thumbup