New from Clifton Park

I have owned the car since new and have attended a couple local shows with it. Some of you have probably seen it. Over the winter I hope to ditch my NA setup and boost it with Twin garretts. My ultimate goal is to be in the 500 WHP club.

How many local Z’s lurk this forum?!

Zim

Welcome , Seen you around the area before ! Car looks clean

Haven’t seen you, also from CP…very sick car.

seen you a few times…

I think I have talked to you over myspace a while ago…I have the White Camaro SS and also live in CP

your not the nismo dude that revved at me early summer and I pulled a U turn and came up next to ya at a stop light and wouldnt even look over, are ya?

Yeah I remember you from myspace. You asked me that before over there to. :lol No thats Nismo #830 Nagaro Red which has been Sold! Guy that owned it also lived in CP. I am told its at some Dodge dealership in greenwich. He traded it in for a C5 vette! Go figure.

Tomorrow night I will be @ Lebanon Valley for Test & Tune night. If anyone is there feel free to BS with me in the line up.

I was thinking about going tomorrow too, might see ya there.

ok lol just making sure!

have you ran it at lebanon yet?? had it on the dyno?

also just noticed you have a 4.08 gear in it…

if your going to boost it, that gear is going to kill you. I suggest going to a larger gear

welcome!

Think I seen you at kohls a while back… Either you or “#830” lol… Fucking sick car man.

When I boost it the stock 3.5 FD will go back in with the Quaife LSD. I was thinking of trying the 4.08 FD with a Rotrex SC kit that just came out but I’d rather TT the car.

I have ran it a couple times @ the Valley. I need a solid diff mount. Either solid bushings or a bracket kit. The diff on Z’s have movement when launching which causes wheel hop & loss of traction. The stock fluid filled bushings can also rupture!

The car is Dyno tuned to produce 300-305 RWHP. Thats what I have seen on my last couple trips to the dyno.

Thanks for the compliments. Ya that was me @ Kohls.

Zim

im hopin yours isnt the one i handed its ass to leavin mechanicville one day . otherwise nice car

what did you end up running??

Welcome! Very clean, have seen it once or twice around as well.

Clean car. Enjoy your stay here

welcome…seen this a few times, def a sick car. maybe see you at the track tonight

Everyone always mistakes me for the other Nismo. He lived over near Stewards & Clifton Park Toyota so I am sure it was him! Mine is the only Niz on the road now that is red. He also had the Stock Rays Nismo gunmetal rims which I do not.

My car runs 13.4-13.6 on a hot day but I am no drag racer! I need to learn how to launch the car.

There is also an '07 base 350z HR with Test Pipes and a tune with Drag Radials that runs 12.9-13.2

So I know I have alot more potential then that!.. I just need the car to hook.

welcome, you’d be a good race for smokin from a dig lol

I think I’d give you a decent run. We’ll see later.

lolz were had. :rofl