Welcome to the forum. :clap

Im pretty sure ive seen an all black nismo around glenville a few times too

GOTT EMMM

bla blaaaaaaaaa

we will find out in a few weeks!

Is your car on Volks?

Welcome , Seen you around the area before ! Car looks clean

Whats up Bro sweet car!!! haha :thumbup

welcome, love nismo Zs, had the pleasure of driving one a while back, fun ass cars!

Welcome OP, sick car, I love that style.

With a hot blonde driving it? If so she lives in gloversville. I havnt talked to her in like a year so I dont know if she still has it. Her brother runs a modified at Fonda too.

Nice car- glad you aren’t the tool who owned the other one…
He was a real dickbag. Did a few pulls with my old WRX, got butthurt, almost ran me off the road

Yeah man! Volk CE28N Time Attacks 19" +22 offset all around :rockon

Awesome wheels! Tires are alittle stretched but not to agressive. I need 17" for the rear if I wanna keep drag racing.

Thanks! Cool running into you again @ the Valley. Your car is hookin & running great. I’m going to need some 17’s and DR’s to give you a good run. Only way to launch my Z is to slip the clutch alittle. I’ll practice it next week some more. Hope to get a 1.9-2.0 60ft lol

I better get ya while I still can lol

Ya man. lol I know I can’t drive when the stock HR Z’s are putting down 13.2-13.4 in the 1/4 on street tires and I am full bolt-ons with gears and only running a 13.6 lol

<<<— BLAME it on the driver… I need more seat time.

Zim

It’s all good… You’ll get it down get yourself some damn tires! lol

He traded it for a Challenger, then traded the Challenger for the C5. Also, he doesn’t race or drive like a dick, so anybody that thinks it was him they raced, it was probably his 19 year old brother in-law who owned the car before him.

http://imgur.com/dwZ10.jpg

Here’s a couple links to give you a guys what a TT nismo will look like. j/k Alittle visualization for you.

http://my350z.com/forum/shop-builds/443921-forged-performance-nismo-350z-tt-completed.html

Similar to this but I will run 8-10 High boost. On an HKS EVC adjustable boost controller on 93 oct to produce my 510-525 whp.

Who’s parents now bought him a new Blue 2010 Shelby 500! WTF :Idiots:Idiots

:thumb
Tried to talk to him once at the lot. fucking chode.

EDIT: nice car, my friend Tom (Orig from this area now lives off base in geogia) has a Nismo370,

Always loved these cars.

I forgot where but in the month of october APS is dicounting there Twinturbo kit

How many local Z’s lurk this forum?!

Mclen - 350z Performance package
Shady - Z31 NA2T swap
Redevil - Stock Z31
Boytoucher - Nismo370 (car in the above post)

Those are the regulars i know of