huge friggin bush>Z

so i havent been on here much lately or doing much of anything since this last weekend. the Z is officialy down for the year. i was out in frankinville(if you dont know where that is its about 1 1/2 hrs southeast of buffalo) this weekend driving some back roads at night. i took a turn and didnt see all the loose gravel in the intersection. ass end kicked out, tried to get control, car gained traction and sent me off the road into an enormous hedge row. luckily it seems to be mostly cosmetic damage. i need to investigate further but radiator, intercoolers,seems to be ok. car does run. i guess this has been a bad year for the Z’s. i will try to get more pics up soonhttp://www.vzwpix.com/mi/44729737_139443139_0.jpeg?limitsize=520,520&outquality=56&ext=.jpg&border=2,0,0,0

Tell me this happened on Sunday… I went off the road as well. I’m going to be adding a fender to my wall of carnage…

close enough to sun it was late at night sat. shitty to hear josh your car look as bad as mine?

I can’t see your picture… :shrug:

hmmmm…its there for me??

Even when I cut/paste the URL into my browser it says ‘unavailable.’

Check PM’s

:frowning:

Sorry mangs.

That sucks

Cosmetic is good tho, better than frame damage…

It actually will work out great for me - I :heart: State Farm Service First. :slight_smile:

A funny thing about what happened to me was that my HKS Hyper exhaust turned into an N1 Dual exhaust :lol:

EDIT: For those that won’t understand the ^^above^^ From this: / </b> to this: / /

verizon pics require a loggin, download it to your pc and upload itto nyspeed or someplace else

:redx:

damn 2 nice Zs down in the same day…same time i blew out my sidewall on my tire as well, and im sure something gay happened to andy too :tdown: maybe kyles right in selling his they are just bad luck

see eric, if you woulda stayed and helped out a bit longer on the car this wouldn’t have happened…

ditched my z to put yours IN a ditch…talk about bad karma…

sorry to hear all the bad news for all of you, 60k maintence and new wiring harness go in mine 2day

oh yeah cory i almost forgot about your car…when’s all the parts comin in? keep me informed, i can def stop by this weekend to check it out…

IM AT WORK NOW ILL TRY TO GET THE PIC UP LATER

at least you hit a huge bush
and not a Brazillian.

i hear they are sue crazy.

http://www.nyspeed.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=424&c=3

not the best pic but i will have more

ouch man…sorry that sux

Damn man! Well now you can get a JSPEC bumper :tup:

im thinkin thats the plan

I’m jealous! Black JSPEC is HOT.