mac laptop fs

Well it is a mac not a hp i have a hp i paid 6oo something for and it is slow as shit. Nothing like haveing a mac and thats a price i was just throwing out there but i understand what your saying.

i know its a mac, and i know what the hardware is worth, if your HP is slow as shit, your just using it wrong thats all…

its all good tho, it is what it is, GLWS regardless

how about HD size like i asked last week.

my offer still stands as its OLD and probably needs some refreshing.

Doesnt need anything there is no marks at all on it nothing is wrong with it the pics look like crap thats it. and how do i find out the hd size?

ive been lookin for one of these for a while and they were going for around 700.

I’ll trade a you a 20in IMac for it 250g 2.66ghz.

no thanks man most i would trade for is a nice set of wheels

will you take 100$ cash

:rofl

GLWS, and if you don’t get any wheels for trade I have a set of these I’m trying to get rid of.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=W0171020476G&wheelMake=O.Z.&wheelModel=Ultraleggera&wheelFinish=Gold+Painted&showRear=no&autoMake=Honda&autoModel=Prelude&autoYear=2001&autoModClar=&filterSize=All&filterFinish=All&filterSpecial=false&filterBrand=O.Z.&filterNew=All&sort=Brand

i can show you websites where they sell pentium 4 extreme editions, gallitin core and all for 1100 bucks… in stock next day shipping

You dont have $100

Bump 650?

lol

c list it, no one has the cash here

aghhhh i want this but have no moneyyyy
so shitty

ill give you 350 tomo if you still have this let me know

sold