Macroeconomics Help Please

I am looking for someone who knows the subject well to just take a look over my tests and maybe homework assignments before i turn them in. I am in a distance learing program so my classes are all online so I can e-mail you the stuff. Im not asking anyone to do anything for me so please dont be mistaken. I just want to make sure I get an A is all. Due to the situation it is hard to ask questions and make sure i am on the right track etc. Let me know if you are willing to look over a few things please. Not going to pay for this help as you should do it just to be a nice erson but ill buy a few rounds when im home. Thanks

I got an A, last semester. so, only if you pay me.

Not going to pay its not that big of a deal as i do understand the material and will probably get an A anyhow. Its just kind of like having an essay proofread you know to make sure you didnt just miss something.

i took it last semester but i only got a b but ill look over your stuff if you want

Ok thanks pm me your e-mail. Im mostly just wanting a look at the tests ive been getting over 90% on all of the homework anyhow. Im going to take the first test in a hour or two and i will then e0mail the test and the answers i get for you to have a gander at. No rush to get it back or anything i have untill mid December but i think im going to finish it this week if i can.

macroeconomics must be hard… …

lol.

LOL not at all BA FTW lol.

hey drew i can prob check it out for you if you want…i was a fin major and got A’s in all the econ courses

I graduated with an economics degree from UB. PM me and I will look at it.

Word thanks guys.

are you majoring in economics

Thats a negative.

i hatedddd economics and everything having to do with it…