Mad leet Drifto #1 for this winter anyone?

makes me wish i had fixed the honda ebrake while the weather was nice and i could work outside :frowning:

Is there still snow in any parkinglots? I haven’t been out at all today. I might go out in a few.

well me and JDMjunkie are going out now my # is posted above call me if you wanna go out, JDMjunkies # is 319-4851, we’ll be out.

Yeah we went out earlier and got stuck hard,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoXZpN54YKw

^^^ nice… lol

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:36,topic:39179"”]

Careful with those TrailBlazers, hit a dry patch and they are very easy to tip over, I did that with my parents TB. Of course the SS has more power than my parents old LTZ, so I imagine they would be fine, just a heads up haha.

[/quote]

yeah. ive been fucking around hard for years. i learned that when i was 16 in a dakota.

I do dry awd donuts. so i learned on how it handles. its pretty good. but hitting a dry patch in anything with snow involved is a bad idea…

i get out of work in 15 mins im down give me a call 716-807-7530 brent

Shit, I’m stuck in for the night. Well not really but there is 3 cars in the way and I don’t feel like having people move them so I can get off my lazy ass.

That SS, did it have summer performance tires on it or something. That looked like it was in front of mississippi mudds, but even with that incline I can’t see winter tires or even all seasons not being able to pull out of there. I may be wrong, don’t know how slick it was.

[quote=“choko,post:46,topic:39179"”]

yeah. ive been fucking around hard for years. i learned that when i was 16 in a dakota.

I do dry awd donuts. so i learned on how it handles. its pretty good. but hitting a dry patch in anything with snow involved is a bad idea…

[/quote]

let me know when you guys want to go out, the tahoe wants some too

I would agree that the tbss really does do awesome drifts. Gotta make sure to turn the stabilitrak off though :slight_smile:

Indeedy, the WRX wants some more if there are any decent spots left at this point.

Anyone still in for some tonight?

I believe the garden village plaza at french/union still has tons of snow… gonna head there now for some dorifto

[quote=“matter,post:53,topic:39179"”]

I believe the garden village plaza at french/union still has tons of snow… gonna head there now for some dorifto

[/quote]

IN

cheektowaga police will be waiting for someone to go there.

[quote=“HAiRymONkEe,post:55,topic:39179"”]

[/quote]

Did you call them? If so thanks we got tickets. DIAF

[quote=“HAiRymONkEe,post:55,topic:39179"”]

[/quote]

funny you knew that. a man once told me snitches get stitches

pretty funny they got tickets when u posted

That sux about the tickets. Glad I was blocked in. Anyone wont to go out monday after 5. It’s supposed to be snowing all day so I think I’m going to get a little drift action in on my lunch break behind BJ’s at noon.

we went to summit mall, nice patches of snow, it was fun, rain kinda sucked though