Mad leet Drifto #1 for this winter anyone?

Yea it was really interesting how he knew that. We can all agree he should DIAF

Uhhh it’s been kind of a given for years, if you go there on a clear day/night for any long duration, your going to get a ticket, or at minimum a cop there telling you to stop.

Imprudent speed in a parking lot WTF! Tickets blow… Thanks hairyFAg

we have 2 grrreat spots for this, but im not giving it up because then it will be blown up and full of bacon like all other ones :stuck_out_tongue:

now i just need some free time & some snow

Me JDMjunkie and oasis247, went to the summit park mall there where no cops and no security, come to think of it we didnt get tagged at niawanda either, sux you guys got tickits, shoulda called us, lol

my ebrake sucks…reverse donuts baby

[quote=“IKSHO89,post:65,topic:39179"”]

Me JDMjunkie and oasis247, went to the summit park mall there where no cops and no security, come to think of it we didnt get tagged at niawanda either, sux you guys got tickits, shoulda called us, lol

[/quote]

And mentioning place names makes sure it will stay that way :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Joe,post:67,topic:39179"”]

[/quote]

ugh…ian isnt the sharpest tool in the shed.

:picard:

[quote=“Joe,post:67,topic:39179"”]

[/quote]

oh christ who cares ya know how many parking lots there are, we get chased out of one just go to another, itsnot a big deal, sorry i didnt know we had to talk In code when talking about snow drifting, its really not that big of a deal.

[quote=“chino,post:64,topic:39179"”]

we have 2 grrreat spots for this, but im not giving it up because then it will be blown up and full of bacon like all other ones :stuck_out_tongue:

now i just need some free time & some snow

[/quote]

I remember your first winter with the 240sx at certain lot

[quote=“IKSHO89,post:69,topic:39179"”]

oh christ who cares ya know how many parking lots there are, we get chased out of one just go to another, itsnot a big deal, sorry i didnt know we had to talk In code when talking about snow drifting, its really not that big of a deal.

[/quote]

yea if they only give you a warning! if they decide to give you reckless driving say bye to your driving privledges!

wow sucks about the tickets…

Finally got some drift action in today during my lunch break and on my way home at random parking lots. I found out I have to get my rear left caliper replaced because I can only drift turning right. when I try drifting to the left the car just wants to follow the front wheels and not get sideways.

well, im sorry you recieved tickets, but i was only stating the obvious, and speaking from experience.