Mad libs

Figured id start a thread if your sitting at home and bored. Find one online and post it and see what can be made! Heres one I found…Fill away!

One day, 1________ & 2________ decided to go pick out a new car for their friend, 3________. She needed a new car because her 4________ 5________ was suffering from a 6________. They knew it would be a challenge to find a car for less than 7________ that would satisfy 3________ ’s taste. But they decided to work 8_______ at it.
First, they went to 9________ ‘s Used Car Sales. The best car they had to offer was a 10________ for 11________. While 1________ loved the car’s 12________ , 2________ could not handle the car’s bright 13________ exterior. So the search continued.

At the second stop, the salesman reminded them of 14________. The place was so 15________ that they decided to leave without looking at any of the cars there.

The third dealership was in 16________. The drive there was a bit 17________ , but it was worth it, because there they found their dream car. It was a 18________ 19________ . Its 20________ color was perfect. 2________ fell in love with its 21________ , while 1________ admired its 22________.

They closed the deal, and drove the 23________ car over to 3________ ‘s house. The first thing she said when she saw it was 24____________! “

I thought the whole point of mad libs was to ask for a noun or verb or place or body part or whatever AHEAD of time and then you put those random words into a story, not the other way around?

Alright well do it that way, i always had the books that looked like that haha

http://www.madglibs.com/

Going to the Mall Mad Lib
Yesterday, me and 1 of my friends took a trip to the mall. While we were there we saw this really Gay store called Larry`s Pets. We saw Whales and Cock Jerking in the store display. So we had to go inside. They had miniture Penis and Ass little bunnies. We even got to play with the Butthole Grass in the Alaska. I want a/an Vagina so much!

Haha yeah well you’re supposed to only look at the top of the page with the prompts before looking at the story, you must have been easily amused as a child if you found the other way entertaining :rofl