so i had a dream last night

about Mohawk Mall!!! so many memories

http://www.deadmalls.com/malls/mohawk_mall.html
http://www.deadmalls.com/malls/mohawk_mall/

-first mall i ever went to
-first mall i was allowed to go to alone
-place where i learned how to drive (the p-lots)
-place i learned how to feeble grind
-place where us ‘riders’ would meet and shoot the shit
-place where officer Walsch almost arrested me

i will never ever forget that place.

anyone have pics/remember the x-mass display? the figures both scared me and amazed me at the same time.

Holy shit, i remember that place…kinda miss it! All i remember was goin there and smellin MCD’s and wanting some REAL bad when i was young lol

yea and then walking by footlocker and wanting the new Jordans so bad u could taste it.

Damn, that was the place to be back then lol. I loved the bootleg movie theaters!!

and the carpet on the floors ahhhh memories

Haha, and the little creek lookin thing!

I remember going there all the time when I was a kid.

One time I went into the McD’s bathroom and somebody had flung shit and shitty toilet paper over every square inch of the bathroom. Fucking nasty.

I used to go to Media Play alot to buy cd’s and t shirts.

My mom taught me how to drive a 5 speed in the parking lot because my dad was too nervous to teach me.

I remember Woolworth being a time warp even when it was open. That place always had really old shit in it.

It seems like the mall closed forever ago but really it wasnt all that long ago.

Oh man, I used to love going there. I grew up 2 minutes away. My mom would take me there just to walk around and people watch. I remember saving up my allowance and going and buying shit too. Even used to go see movies their when I was really young.

yea i learned how to drive manual in the p-lots as well.

mohawk mall for life. RIP.

:rofl wtf? flung shit at the walls?!:rofl:wtf

and your dad was nervous to teach you how to drive stick?

I miss riding at mohawk

i liked the design better there, i remember going there with my parents

fixed

I miss the hell out of that place!! Media Play was such astronomical win. Ground Round too! The old school one, not this new remodeled bullshit… they had popcorn and a movie projector!

I miss Media Play.

my sister worked at that joint when she was like 16, that was a while ago

yes this was the shit. i remember one time shawn hardy tried bunny hopping over some chain, clipped him back tire and got fucked up. i was loling all the way home.

:lol mall security was awesome. i remember they had the " register your bike lock up" i think it was a scam to get your bike, and info to pin things on you later