Mckrackin Ford

Closed the doors at 4pm yesterday. Inventory went to other dealerships or was repo’d by Ford. Some mechanics went to Wexford.

that sucks. wonder what the hell happened? i guess c.harper ford is takin over down in belle vernon

McKrackin Family sold the property. Walmart is moving in, also using the old PACE/Sam’s Club property behind the lot as well as the old Chi-Chi’s property beside it.

Best news I heard in a week
Walmart on McKnight FTW!

It’s been rumored for a while but they finally sealed the deal.

oh man… walmart like 2 miles from home. welcome back drunken walmart runs!!

:tear:

Wasn’t that the only Saleen authorized dealer in the area?

other than Davies in connelsville i believe

i think that kenny ross south in castle shannon is isnt it? atleast they are rousch but im not possitive about saleen.

mmm i like rouschs!!!

rouschs > saleen anyday

I believe Kenny Ross south is only Roush.

New Wave Saleens > *

Kenny Ross is Roush and SVT

atleast you guys spelled roush right unlike me. :slight_smile: i can handle spelling SVT though

Walmart in cranberry is crap…its been atleast 1.5 years and it looks like a flea market inside form reconstruction/addition.

try 5 or 6 years

YAY!!! i hate their fuckin commercials soooo bad. i wanna kill my TV when it comes on…

walmart on mcknight rd will make some serious $$$$, I have wanted one there for YEARS.

Chad - now that I think about it - yea it has been that long. It is a shithole

brad commented on the age of the cranberry walmarts construction. i guess the front looks nice? kinda?

anyway. the parking BLOWS. only thing im gonna hope for this walmart is that it is accessible from the cut road on siebert. i hate having to go down and turn around at circuit city and come back

If they’re smart they will put a light in…making traffic on McKnight suck even worse.

I pulled in to wallyworld in Cranberry one day around lunch time during the week. About 1/2 of the parking lot was under construction and I couldn’t find a single open space in the rest of the entire lot. I ended up saying fuck it. I will never bother shopping at that Walmart again.