Mckrackin Ford

Century III chevy is the worst

Century III chevrolet lebonon church road pittsburgh minutes from the mall.

but you remember it and thats all they are trying to do. so it worked:bigthumb:

that is because 90% of the parking spots are either taken by the handicap parking being paralell parked, or stray shopping carts

they all are pretty bad.

South hills has KIA for me-a south hills has a kia for u

day automotive…we’ll make your day

west hills nissan …90 20… ARGH!!! fuckin fags

castriota chevrolet is another one

Welcome to last week…

not really. yes you remembered it, but did it make you go buy a car?

Just like the Head on commercials

west hills nissan …90 20… ARGH!!! fuckin fags

THE WORST.

I hate walmart more than anything in the whole world. Not only have I worked for that horrible company, but I’ve seen what they can do to a family.

McKnight is bad enough with traffic- the last thing I want is a walmart.

walmart does suck… there killin all the sm local buis.

now do you think that sam waltin SPL is an asshole because he thought of a great idea and followed thru with it? every small buss. owner would love to have the money that man had while he was alive. its not walmart fault that noone is giving him a run for his money besides cosco’s and cosco’s does it the right way with high wages. if everyone was so against big buss. they would crumple. but eveyrone wants to save a buck and they do so by going there. and sam waltin is the one that made it happen.

i heart walmart and any buss that i can save a buck at.

i have this view, because i have delt with it first hand cuz of my families buis be affected by all the walmarts popping up every where

Wild that they would sell, looked like a nice dealership, must have got a good price.

lol. ive missed the random 2am walmart visits since i moved out here.

fuck walmart.

target for life.

Walmart’s prices were good about 5 years ago. I worked there- and witnessed the prices gradually going up… In most cases we were UNABLE to beat the competitor’s prices. (as per sunday paper ads)

The prices are no longer ‘much’ better than anybpdy elses… Target, Kohls, Giant Eagle etc etc. PLUS, their clothing sucks, electronics are sensored (CD’s) and hillbillies are always out and about at any given time of day.

I hate walmart.

Man, its tough to make money at these small, one owner dealerships. Places like Baierl, Shultz, Rahal, etc… are the ones that really clean up.

I know of 2 or 3 dealerships that are on the market right now that no-one will touch, because they are afraid of the big guys chewin’ em up and spittin’ em out.

There are basically 2 large retail establishments open 24 hours in the northeast, Gaint Eagle and Walmart. I will take a Walmart anyday. I predict w/ in the next 10 years a lot more buisiness’s head towards being open 24 hours. I have heard Tokyo is basically open 24 hours a day - everything - that would be great.

What kind of people work for walmart!?

The same kind of people who are going to bus in on Pat Transit from the city. . . Good thing the people that sell you ‘discount’ goods are the very people you said you want to keep out.

Many of the jobs on McKnight road towards that end are people who bus in and out to go to work. The reason Walmart appeals to these kind of people is because it is easy to be employed by them and they pay VERY low wages. Starting at 6.00/ hour.

Funny, I heard Walmarts cashiers start at $8.00+/hour after probationary period. I don’t see city folk working at the new target on Mcknight rd.

And lets just clear something up here:
Walmart is for men
Target is for women

Funny, I worked for walmart for 2 years. You start at 6.00/hr. After 90 days you go to 6.25/hour. Every year after that you get a raise of between .10 and .25/hour. If you are promoted to a Department Manager you make 9.75/hour. After one year as a Department manager you can earn the next ‘level’ pay. Generally Department managers top out around 10.50/hour. Thats funny. For someone who has ‘heard’ and someone who has ‘been there, done that’ your figures are pretty inaccurate.
As for the people who work at places such as Taget, Kohls, Wendy’s, JoAnn’s, Best Buy, Red Lobster, Pet Smart, and Bravos… More often than not- theyy bus in. Just look at the bus stops on the way to and from the city. There are always people waiting for a bus. There are also several busses that stop several times to bring people to and from the city all the way there. Do you just assume ALL the people that are getting off the bus on McKnight in the morning (outbound) worked a night shift somewhere? I doubt it.
Walmart is for hillbillies
Target is for quality

That is my .02. I’m done.

I hear it sold for 4 mil