Mckrackin Ford

Costco > All

McKrackin > Walmart.

I fuckin’ hate McKnight Road. Traffic is out of control on that road.

When you work there did they do the Walmart dance??
Went to the local one once early in the morning, all the employees were in a meeting and when it was done they all starting chanting and dancing around. Please explain.:dunno:

Ummm… I never went to those things- but they are ‘required’. They make you do a walmart cheer that has to do with yelling about how you are number one and its MY walmart. At the meeting they go over sales and ‘anniversary dates of local employees’

I thought it was too cult like and refused to participate… which was looked down upon GREATLY at my reviews. Yet- I still got my full raise.

It surprises me that anyone from around here would degrade themselves to do that…For a $6 an hour job??? If the boss shit on the floor, I wonder how many would eat it, if it was “required”?

:rofl:

However, I’ve seen Brian and Sam do the jj’s dance at the garage.:smiley:

damn it, i have yet to see that ! i’m gonna have to bring it up next time i’m up there :rofl:

McCrackin was a bunnch of crooks. end of story

:bigok: Well said!!
Another trick WalFart does. They will come into an area and solicit the competitions department heads and floor managers. They will offer them 20-30% increase in pay. Then, they overstaff the shit out of the newly opened store, so customers will think “wow, it’s easy to get help here, i like walmart”. They use the pirated managers to train all the new hires. After 90 days, they fire at least 75% of them, and replace them with the people that THEY had just helped to train. My wife was a department manager att eh Kmart in Gibsonia when the Walmart on the hill opened. She didnt take the bait, but a lot of her co-workers did, and all but one got canned after 90 days. (my wife is in banking now instead of retail, thank God!).
I hate Wal-Mart. Can’t stand walking in the place, and avoid it as much as possible. I agree with Jenn, their prices aren’t that the lowest always. No way. I would much rather go to Target. WalMart FTL

True Dat!!

Another trick WalFart does. They will come into an area and solicit the competitions department heads and floor managers. They will offer them 20-30% increase in pay. Then, they overstaff the shit out of the newly opened store, so customers will think “wow, it’s easy to get help here, i like walmart”. They use the pirated managers to train all the new hires. After 90 days, they fire at least 75% of them, and replace them with the people that THEY had just helped to train.

WOW…that is dirty as fuck!!

I agree

bring back ames!!!

Screw Wal Mart. Hate to go there. They just bought propertyhere in Moon to build 1. I hope I never have to go there. I have only been in them 6 times in my life. 6 times to many. They come in’ undercut everyone till they go under then raise there prices.

i love walmart

fucking right

for a general purpose store they are great…wayy better than k-mart

I like Wal-Mart as well, but I don’t like going to them. Everytime I go in one, I wonder if I had walked into an unannounced Redneck convention.

I guess thats a desent amount. I dont know what they owned, but im guessing the building and land was owned by them, and they probably floorplained their cars (or maybe owened them and sold them off).

Yea, i know, i worked for a small dealer for almost 2 years.

I disagree. I know some local, small business owners that have done very well since walmarts have moved in. A friend of my owns a sporting goods store. His sells has went up since walmart moved in a few years ago. Why? Because walmart does not specialize. He will get you any gun you want in 3 days or less, try buying something special at walmart. You get the good deal, on the average item, but that is where it ends.

Maybe in your area/case. My aunt started at walmart just over 7 years ago, is now a dept head, that is making over $16.00 an hour. I know several people that have worked in the auto center at walmart making way more than $6.25 after 90 days. And the guys in sporting goods at my local wal*mart claim to be making $9.50. Not a one of them has been there a year yet.

I have been to a wal*mart more than that in the past 2 days.

I LOVE WAL*MART.

And yes I am redneck, and damn proud of it…

Your aunt must be doing something right then… and I’ll leave it at that. for one. For two- the automotive department is a completely different ball park than the rest of the store. Automotive starts everybody off at 6.00/hour and after you recieve half training moves you to 8.00. Once training and certification tests are done and passed you start around 10.00 depending on your score and experience. Lawn and Garden i similar… but they only pay 7.00/hr after training is completed.