Mckrackin Ford

shultz onlt has 2 dealer ships they just closed one because of no business

I’d be interested to know if it was because of no business, or because Ford made them an offer they can’t refuse. There are too many dealers out there, and they are too strong for the manufacturers they represent. GM and Ford are doing everything they can to reduce the dealer base, it is just far too large.

I’d look for continued reduction in the amount of dealerships in the area and around the country. Just another consequence of the changed climate of the domestic auto industry.

Wal-Mart rarely has the best prices around here.
There are about 6-7 of them within 30 minutes of my house, I guess that is their marketing scheme.
There is a store called HEB around here, cheaper then wal-mart for groceries.
Also, a place called Food-Mart.
It’s the size of a smaller wal-mart with just groceries, great prices and good bulk buying deals. Also they have a $1 section, I got 6 cups for 2 dollars. Cheap cups, but they work.
I was consistantly shopping at Wal-mart when Nicole worked there because with the discount we couldn’t find any better prices, but that will change soon.

They start at around $7/h here, but then again…McDonalds starts at almost 8, and higher for closers/openers, and I just started at $8 at Office Depot.

Bottom line, everyone just assumes Wal-mart is the best because they are too lazy to shop around and find the really good prices.
Maybe that’s why it’s full of hillbillies.

Hills in west mifflin FTW! fuck it …bring back zayers!

Ames FTW! Or what about the old Gold Circle that used to be in Pleasant Hills…

haha gold circle… good shit. hills > ames

Hills 99 cent three soft pretzel deals FTW!

I was heartbroken (not really, but upset) when Ames bought out Hills in Robinson.

i remember when hills was selling pieces of the berlin wall, or so they claimed.

Ollies >

Fishers Big Wheel…or this one I bet nobody remembers…Western Auto

I grew up near Espe Elementary in McCandless, so the Hills on Perry (where CCAC North now sits) was THE fucking place growing up.

As was Northway Mall. the 15237 was the place to grow up in the eighties.

Couldn’t agree more, I grew up in McCandless right off Ingomar rd(timber trail). 15237 FTMFW! I will consider the same area when purchasing my first house in the next couple years.

i’m thinking about going to perry park lanes tonight… i haven’t been there in years.

mar*bil? Is that place even still open on main st? I haven’t been through there for a while.

The one on main st. is closed.

Hmmm…someone sounds like a sam waltin mark:nuts:

True Story.

When the new style Mustangs came out in 2004, I was in the North Hills area & decided to stop by & take a look. I wanted to test drive one & they said I couldn’t drive it, but they would drive me around the lot. Plus they wanted sticker + $5K.

I bought a 2004 GTO instead. The dealer I bought the GTO from threw me a set of keys & told me to enjoy.

How did you look when you went in McCrackin?

Tim (the owner) tossed my dad the keys to a new F250 crewcab powerstroke diesel to take it out for an AFTERNOON.