I love Wal*Mart

No real point to this thread, other than to remind all the Walmart haters, that some of us still LOVE WalMart.

I just bought a raquetball raquet there for $12, I loves teh Wal-Mart. Dicks/Dunhams wanted like $60 for the cheap one.

I dont hate walmart … but at times it annoys the fuck out of me

x2 like how their cheap as fuck for things but yet when you need it their out of stock and you gotta fuckin go next door to giant eagle and buy the same product that walmart was out of stock of and pay $3.00 more…

I don’t hate Wal Mart…I hate the copious amount of *.trash I have to deal with if I choose to shop there. It’s fine at 1 a.m. after all of them are at the bar drunk or too baked/cranked/H’d out to shop.

The problem with 1am around here, is that is when all the drunks, crack whores, ect. goto walMart. The best time to shop walmart is around 6-10am, then you only have to deal with the seniors…

Only idiots and a-holes would shop at Wal Mart.

More in-depth explanation?

I like shopping at walmart because there are good deals, I just don’t like the trailer trash that are always there or the fact that they have 100 checkout counters, but only 3 are open on a saturday afternoon.

I do everything I can to avoid giving Wal Mart any business. They’re an evil, soul sucking company. Watch a couple of the 11ty billion documentaries out… It will make you sick.

isn’t needed.

Wal-Mart is filled with people who are unfit to be seen elsewhere.

/thread

i hate shopping in general don’t have the patience for it. and that irritates teh fuck out of me to wait in line when here are 45 registers 2 are open. i have dropped my stuff and walked out of wal mart before

Lunch time is the worst and it’s so unpredictable. I can walk in and there’s hardly anyone in line. By the time I buy shit for lunch all 4 lines (out of 50) are backed up into the clothing sections. However their prices for a lot of shit just cannot be beat. I buy all my oil and wiper blades and shit there the most.

I fucking HATE that

raquetball eh? We should play some time :bigok:

count me in on that

I bought a skull last night for a halloween prop for $2 lolz.

only thing i buy at walmart is motor oil. it’s hard to find a place that sells mobil 1 cheaper.

the north versailles wally world is fuckin hell… go there any night between like 930pm-100am to see for yourselves.

robinson on the weekends is insane… you have to wait 20 minutes before you can get checked out… i love it :itr41: