Wal-Mart rant

Went to Wal-Mart earlier and puchased the following items-

1)Package of 93/7 beef
2)Loaf of wheat bread
3)Wheat burger buns
4)3 bags, various veggies.

Long story short, I get home and I’ve only got a bag with the bread products in it…

Yes, I realize that it’s partially my fault, but the bitch didn’t spin the circle deal around for me to grab my other bag. Probably would have noticed this in most instances, but I was in a hurry and had other things on my mind and tasks to accoplish.

So, anyway, I return to get my products. Get this, the Ticonderoga Wal-Mart actually has a ‘forgotten item’ log for occurances like this. WHY NOT JUST TRAIN THE CASHIERS TO SPIN THE FUCKING DEAL AROUND, AND/OR ENSURE CUSTOMERS GET ALL ITEMS PURCHASED?! This isin’t a one time occurance, it’s happened to several people that I know.

Before someone says ‘shop somewhere else’, Wal-Mart is literaly the only place in town to purchase groceries.

Happened to me yesterday. Luckily I had just gotten to the truck and realized shit was missing.
I went in and it was sitting on the cash register.
I didnt think the 6 items I bought needed to be in two bags and the cashier never mentioned there were two.

Thats why I just grab the thing and spin it myself. Then I know I have all my shit.

I’m going to start doing that, no doubt

ya gotta be smarter than the teller ,its not hard in fact

word

Its not a matter of being smarter. They are getting paid less then $8hr for the most part. Im not gonna give a damn for that

I used to unload trucks at wal-mart. I blew out both of my rotator cuffs doing that and after a while of doing nothing but still getting paid the wage for unloading, they tried to make to be a cashier. FUX that.

the last three time i have been there i have had to ask the teller to spin the bag thing or do it myself.

its like when you go to b.k. drive thru and they give you your bag you always look inside b4 you drive off…i swear the one time you dont look it WILL be fucked up…

Fucking Zesty sauces are never in the bag!?! I ask for onion rings instead of fries. The first time, I assumed the zesty sauce will be in there. It wasnt. I was already home so I said fuck it.

Next time, I asked for the substition and said, “can you make sure the zesty sauce is in there, becasue last time I was here they forgot it.” Again, figured that was enough and didnt check. Got home NO ZESTY SAUCE! WTF.

I go again 2 days later, again ask for the substition and said “Please make sure the Zesty sauce is in the bag. The last two times I asked for it it was forgoten and the second time I even asked them to check to make sure it was in there”

GUESS WHAT I CHECK THE BAG THIS TIME AND THERE WASNT ANY FUCKING ZESTY SAUCE!!!

me bing the dick that I am, drives away from the window parks and walks inside. I walk to up the line and they ask me what would I like today. I asked if the person working the drive in window also worked the window two days prior? they said yes. I asked if I could speak to them. This middle aged bitch walks up and I ask her, to give me my fucking zesty sauce. I then ask how the fuck do you forget twice, even after I told you over the teller to make sure the fuckign sauce is in the bag becasue it was left out befor? After I got my sauce, I told her maybe if she remembered to study for the tests like the teacher reminded her at the end of classes, she wouldnt be working at burger kind. :rofl

Fucking Taco Bell on Rt. 9 in Queensbury (next to Toys R Us) is famous for either screwing up orders, or not giving you everything you ordered. One time I just assumed they gave me what I orderd, get all the way home, and its not even close to what I ordered. So now EVERYTIME I go there, as soon as they hand me the food, I check to make sure everythings there. If I dont have everything, I just sit there and wait and hold up the drive through line until I get my shit.

lol you wait and they are like wtf is this guy doing. “can I help you with something?”

“yeah how bout you do your fucking job right”

My buddy would get tons of free stuff from taco bell in amsterdam. He would drive in the line and be like, about 5 mins ago I ordered this that and the other thing but I didnt get this. They would just have him drive around and they would give it to him and say sorry! lol

Exactly. 'cept…theres this one creepy ass girl thats always running the window handing the food out/collecting money…and shes always trying to flirt w/me…when my wife is sitting next to me in the car. :lol One time she asked me THREE times if I wanted any sauces…I would think after the second time I said “NO!” she’d get the hint…

Just reminded me of…

:rofl

That movie is full of WIN. :lol

lol ive done that 2… at the amsterdam one also, bunch tards there… and i just got back from mcdonalds, top on my soda wasnt on all the way the dumb bitch went to hand it to me and either squeezed or something and need less to say, soda, all over me… was quite pissed

:rofl key words “Ticonderoga” & “Walmart”

bottom line you guys are bitching about people that make like 5.00 per hour after taxes DO YOU THINK THEY GIVE A FUCK???!!??!?!?!?!?

Your lowering standards of americans everywhere with that very truthfull comment lol

its only the truth, if you dont get paid much chances are your not goin to care about going the “extra mile”