Wal-Mart rant

They dont give a fuck because they arent being paid to give a fuck. If they got paid more towards $10/hr or so, Im sure SOME of them would care about their jobs alot more. But the fact is, theyre getting paid to do a job. No matter the pay rate, they should be doing their job, and doing it upto standards of the company they work for. Im sure if EVERY single person that got the wrong order from Taco Bell/Burger King/etc, something would be done about it. Wether it be the manager of the store, or someone from corporate.

I hate walmart so much…

cool story bro! would read again.

There are two types of people working in low income positions:

• Ones that are there becasue they need it to get a foot in the door, use it as a stepping stone to get a better position, they dont have an education at the moment and thats all they can do but would like to do better and maybe are working to scrimp and save for an education. in other words, someone that if they were smart, should give a shit and go above expectations. Dont say that doesnt sound dumb, because what if that person goes on a job interview for a office job or something and the interviewer across the table from them is that guy you dumped soda on, or forgot their fries and gave them shit about it becasue you didnt give a fuck???

• The there are the ones that have no standards, no asperations in life, and dont give a shit and just use it as a crutch and a cop out. Those are people that lower the the IQ of america, one fucked up fast food order at a time, one welfare check at a time, and one soon to be dumb fucking baby at a time.

Case and point. the Project manager for my last company worked with WalMart prior to the company. He started as a guy putting shit on shelves, then became supervisor, then managment, then regional managment and spent a bunch of years at the level and used that as expierence to get the project managment position for a BIG company/contract. He told me he knew it sucked and people looked down on him for taking the extra time to put stuff on the shelves neater than the other people he worked with, but he knew how to show the right people he was doing better than the next… it just goes on from there.

i like it when they are really busy and they tell you to pull ahead and your food will be right out…i pull up about 3-6 feet just enough where the person behind me can see and talk to the drivethru personnel but cant get their food…ohh yeah revenge fuckers

then you have fuckers that make bank and still dont give a fuck…

i hate the spinny things

Haha… me too, and I usually end up spinning it as the stupid cashier is trying to put the next customer’s groceries or whatever into bags.

Bottom line… I effing HATE Wal-Mart and the only way I could hate Wal-Mart ANY more is if you put me in one in the middle of New Jersey on Christmas Eve. :slight_smile:

((btw… I think the only two things I hate more than Wal-Mart are stupid people and the entire state of New Jersey)) lol

I am sure you already had the blessing of dealing with the pieces of shit that flock to walmart in Amsterdam. if not, you better be bi-lingual.

BJ’s is the worst. being that they do not offer bags, and all the shit is just randomly placed into the car, i left $35 worth of mach 3 razors (20 razors) in the cart one time. i was pissed!!!

Haha… NO HABLO ESPANOL :slight_smile: And I know how to say “… cat in my pants.” But nothing else. I think I might know how to count to 10 or 11… ?

They don’t offer bags at BJ’s??? Don’t you have to pay for a membership to that place?? What kind of COMMUNIST FUCKING BULLSHIT IS THAT?! lol

When my brother worked there he always found stuff people left in the carts when he was bringing them in.

And yeah, no bags. Theyll give you all the cut up boxes you want though, none actually usable for anything else besides bringing your shit home

I’ll never shop at BJ’s for that sole reason.

Paying to shop at a store is retarded.
Their prices arent really all that great either.

and you cant even get a BJ, so I think its false advertisement.

just an FYI, i never pay to shop there. barrow others card or just use the free cards in the mail.

mach3 razors? i thought youre a manly man and shave with a dull rusty sword/axe?

Exactly. Thats what I do. My inlaws have a membership, so whenever they go, me and my wife just tag along with them and get the very few things we want.