I love Wal*Mart

Been there during Christmas shopping season, It was amazing to say the least. And being the redneck that I am, I Don’t fit in there…:doh:

i have watched, and to be honest, I love it. THey are as american as mom, the flag, and that apple dessert dish. What’s that dish called???:blue:

Either you’re so stupid you can’t figure out how evil a corporation it is, or you do know and you’re just such an a**hole you don’t care as long as you save a buck or two.

Wow … I never saw anyone get so upset about fucking wal mart before. Settle down … Oh and fuck obama

Not upset, and my comment is not directed to anyone in particular…just all the mouth-breathers who only care about saving a few cents on their tv dinners.

:slight_smile:

:bigok::bigok:

Oh ok … I thought you were going nuts because someone shops at Wal Mart. Its all good then :bigthumb:

well how did that company start… did he start with 3000 stores??? didnt think so. just a smart man witha great idea. any american would love to have what sam walton had. its not his fault that noone else is as good of a buisiness person as he is.

:love:

you’re a little confused.

sam walton wasn’t the problem. when he was alive, he established policies to take care of the employees and buy from American suppliers when it was economically feasible. when walton died, walmart’s commitment to anything other than maximum profit died with him.

i don’t have a problem with successful corporations; Costco and Target are in the same business, and I support both. They both take care of their employees, and offer benefits to all employees.

Must be nice to be sam’s kids. 3-4 of them are worth 15 BILLION each and make the forbes list each year. But Walmart can’t even pay a full time worker a living wage. sure it’s not a “carreer” but common.

X2

Damn right, thats me. I’ll spend $10.00 in gas to save $2.00 at wal*mart.

I know several people that work at, and havemade carreers working at wal*mart. All live well, and not one ever bitches about work or going to work. Hell I bitch about my job way more than any of them. And ask anyone that knows me I got it pretty good.

so which is it, they do or don’t or just not as much as you?

They dont.

I do.

Got it?

I’m surprised your not talking about how great the tractor supply store is.

takes that long to find a parking space and get in the store

I LOVE THE TRACTOR SUPPLY STORE!!! :rofl:

Is that a redneck insult?

I agree 100000000000%

fuck walmart

You don’t have to be good to do something like that. YOu have to be ruthless and greedy. That’s it.

All of their shit is made in China now, they’ve put tons of businesses out of operations, they treat their employees like shit. They buy from suppliers that use slave labor. If they ran their company with ANY sort of moral compass, they would be nowhere near what they are today. America would be a much better place without it.

As everyone should know, I’m very much against govt regulations, but IMHO there should be some standards that these fortune 500 companies have to adhere to. Or else, what the fuck is stopping them from completely dominating… well… pretty much everything.

Seems as though it was directed at me since you quoted my post. I just wanted to hear a few more details, that’s all.

I’m going to go now so I can eat my TV dinner and mouth-breathe all over my 5th-in-class engineering diploma from CMU. Fuckhead.