so i had a dream last night

never left my correct name. always used Brian Williams hahaha

Yeah, it was fucking sick. It was like diarrhea. On the walls, ceiling, mirrors, floor, etc. I dont know why somebody would do that.

My dad is always nervous about shit. His idea of teaching me was him driving my truck to Taft furniture’s parking lot, having me drive for less than 10 minutes while yelling and getting all nervous and paranoid and then him driving home.

My mom also taught me how to drive when I got my permit, basically for the same reasons.

I miss the leaky roof and hot dog charlies

I remember riding my bicycle in there too and skidding on the carpet and making a bunch of black marks :rofl

Omg I forgot all about Hot Dog Charlie’s!!

there are plenty of them still around

Lmao using brian willams name ftw

still remember going to mohawk dental… i was there alot lol.

Speaking of the mall ill have to find pics of me and my friend marc, riding are bikes in there when i was like 11-12 when they were about to knock it down

chris this is for you:

http://www.deadmalls.com/malls/mohawk_mall/image6.html

Look at the bottom : rug

i think lathem circle/clifton park center will one day follow in its foot steps.

Also, i remember this store really well. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wiz_(store)

we got one of our cats there.

mohawk mall! the best place on earth. i remember seeing that 3 ninja’s movie there when i was real young. and going to marshalls to buy awsome clothes… carpets,crazy bridge/waterthings. def ol school.

saw teenage mutant ninja turtles there. TURTLE POWER

Ha ha I did too

I remember the days of mohawk mall as well! From what I am told, before the mall was there the property was actually a golf course that my grandfather had intended to buy…didn’t happen obviously but that would have been badass.

me too. I think I even saw the second one there.

I also remember Marshall’s being the place to buy Cross Colors shirts back in jr. high.

if you meant “walsh” he lives like 4 houses away from me. there’s two of them actually. both nisky cops.

Yea they both think they are the shit because they are nisky cops…lmao

looking through those pics did bring back a ton of memories.

Yeah i recently got pulled over by him, actually there were three cops there. Complete bullshit.Me and my girlfriend were driving back to my house from Mohawk Commons and were on Consaul rd in front of the golf course. I was pulled over for window tint. Cop had me doing roadside olympics, and then proceeded to harass me for 15 mins. Said he was going to arrest me, on the basis that i was on some sort of drug. Then just let me go… I mean, im not an asshole at all, I have so much respect for law enforcement, I am majoring in Criminal Justice, and intend to get in the feild, but i mean seriously, that night was uncalled for. I went home, told my father who had just retired from the Albany co sheriffs dept, called him to have a word with him. Officer Walsh was there observing, along with what looked to be another senior officer, while a “rookie” went through the motions with that bullshit.

Blah

/Rant

Mohawk mall was the shit. I grew up in Schenectady across the street from Bishop Gibbons.

Thats ridiculous.

I too grew up in that area. Good times.