MAD MAXX.

Original MAD MAXX is on AMC right now. its a classic.

Road warrior is one of my favorites… but this one is where it began.

^^ I agree, that ford he drives kicks so much ass. Thunderdome kinda sucked, but maybe because it had Tina Tuner.

I remember being 8 and seeing that movie and just wishing some day i would grow up and be a bad ass just like him
V-8, leather jacket and a cow catcher…

but all i have is a 2.o, t-shirt and the cow catcher is in the works.

this was one of my fav movies growing up…
I need to get a copy, I catch it on AMC now and then.
The only mad max that’s worth a damn is the first one… Thunderdome sucked monkey balls, and beyond thunderdome was only ok…

The three were
Mad Max
Mad Max: The Road Warrior
Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome

:rolljerk:

:word:

they were all good. even beyond thunderdome. road warrior was sweet because of that punk kid who ownzed everyone with his killer boomarang skills

yeah, the second one was the best IMHO

Sorry… I didn’t remember the titles… I thought the thunderdome one was in teh middle… Thunderdome sucked… Mad max, and The Road warriro were good.

Anyone ever play the game.

http://www.madmaxmovies.com/merchandise/Games/Virtual/NES/images/NES1B.jpg

watched both last night, i wanna build a cafe racer sooooo bad

lol That little kid freaks me out… reminds me of the kid from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake

yea i had it… it was fucking hard as hell lol

you have to love the chase scene in the end of the road warrior, first movie i remember with nozz on Jason from the 13th’s cruizer.

Tina Turner’s voice made my ears bleed which is probably why I liked the original more

I watched it as well. the “interceptor” he drives is a mid-70’s Falcon, I think his might have been a 429.

in fact… you’ve just inspired me to make an interesting post. more in a bit.

I still want to try and make a blower pully work the way it did on the XB gt interceptor in mad maxx.

use a clutch and wiring harness from an AC comprossor and have the ECU on different tunes… when you flip the switch for the blower to start turning it switches the ecu functions to work with the forced induction setup and when you turn it off, it goes back to an N/A tune.

it would be pretty pointless in all reality, but so cool at the same time lol