Made a decision on the Z

I’m confused then as to this cars future…but it’s really not my business to know. Finish the Mustang, then get this back on the road:)

Just the way I like it…muhahahahahah lol

Actually I wanted a car to drive this year and the Z requires too much work to make it how I would want it. With buying a house and work being crazy I wouldnt have the time or funds to put it back together in time to enjoy it this year. I do not want to cut corners or drive it just to drive it.

So I bought the Mustang to get around in and do some heaters for this year. At the end of the year I am considering selling the Mustang and investing that $ into the Z over winter.

I am parting out all of the items that I dont need/like when I bought the car back. IE. the wheels that were on it.

I dunno who is worse now with these cars, you or andy :wink:

Shouldnt you be out drifting or something 2 4 D boi?

I’m pretty sure that with this thread kyle has taken that title from me…considering my infrequently treated thread consists of PROGRESSION while this Z owner has displayed nothing but DIGRESSION. edit: at least i didn’t turn mind into a 3000zt

lol just messin’

You think your car is rotting… lol
take a look at mine!

Which is why i’m getting every single piece of suspension either new aftermarket, or taking it off and sandblasting them and getting them powdercoated. It’s the only thing at all on my car that has rust besides the quarters, atleast your car looks pretty from 20feet away lol :wink: