Z at the beach pics (56k... not so much?)

today was / is gorgeous, so i took the tops off and went for a cruise to the beach. just thought i would share the pics with everyone.

ughhh i miss my z already, i wont let go of it. shots look good tho man.

i still can’t get used to someone else owning this car yet :stuck_out_tongue:

hows it been treatin ya?

looks good, i like your wheels.

shes great :stuck_out_tongue: had it tuned at innovative just this past weekend, drives like a dream.

nice, i’m assuming he did a street tune since he don’t have the new dyno yet? curious what it will put down

Only in Buffalo would we call that a “beach.” Nice pics though :tup:

yeah its just street tuned for 11 psi. after ups drops off a package this week, ill have it dynoed at 20psi. cant wait to see the numbers.

:tup: u should kyle’s ol plates

enough people on the road think im kyle as it is :stuck_out_tongue:

I know someone is gonna feel jealous after seeing these pictures :smiley:

Car’s looking good though, I’m glad to see it good hands considering how much Kyle put in to that car.
:tup:

yea i dont’ think he’d like that too much :stuck_out_tongue:

nice pics man. great looking car. glad to see its gettin taken care of

:word:,looks like a nuclear test site LOL

looks good. nice shots. you shoulda called me up i was out drivin with the tops off today too

tomarrow around 2? or since the forecast for friday is 69 degrees. around 1 if its not raining by then?

thanks for the props guys.

Very nice! I honestly don’t know how Kyle drove the car considering how high the corrections were to get it tuned, but it feels great now…variable rear toe aside… :eek:

lol i took care of the arm, its stable again :stuck_out_tongue:

+1

the Z guys gotta get in touch more, i’m always looking for somebody to cruise with, and nobody’s ever out when i am, or when they are…communication is severely lacking

LOL at the icebergs at the beach :rofl:
Car looks nice :tup: