Made a Pittspeed order. Still dident get it?!

Long story short, it’s been 15 days and I havent received my shirts. I got a confirmation email the day i ordered them (Jan 31st) but still nothing. In the email there was another email to send questions or to get tracking info from but it was invalid. How about some help.

Thanks.

Mark

you got played son. Whitey is on a Caribbean island right now sipping a Mai Tai he paid for with yo money.

So the reason is just because he’s away?

no, I dont think you understand. Dat nigga done took yo money son. You ain’t gettin no merchandise. He str8 up e-jacked yo ass!

:rofl: come to the meet fri after WOW. your shit will get hooked up n’at

Pittspeed was just recently uncovered to be a giant pyramid scheme. The site owner, and elusive bastard who goes only by “Whitey” has crafted this into a massive fradulent money laundering-pyramid scheme type deal, taking it from the back and pushing it out through the front. It’s quite complicated. He’s currently in a non-extradition country, and posts here occasionally, mostly to gawk. A small group of dedicated Pittspeeder’s now pay for the bandwidth to keep the site running. If you’re interesting in helping out, please paypal whatever you can spare to knapp.mike@gmail.com. We appreciate your help so much in this time of need.

Sincerely,

Darkstar

yes we have a few shirts that were left a the printer’s house. He felt bad so he gave us the leftover merchandise. We will most likely be able to help you get your order filled. There’s not much of a selection from what I’ve seen though. what is your size?

be patient bud youll get them, ive ordered twice, and received mine both times, sometimes its a matter of instock items vs placing an order for your specific size and design.

for instance, say you ordered the baseball tee in 3x, he may not have had them in stock, so hed order them to be printed, then be at the mercy of the print shop as to weather or not they had the 3x tee in stock, or the yellow ink… get my point?

he wont bag you trust me, everything will be okay, i know how important it is to have your PS swag, and how cool it feels to wear it.

i think thats teh Darkstars problem there… hes a pool boy he cant afford to buy a PS shirt, therefore he gets all up tight when he sees others purchasing the much desired attire.

Did you get the e-mail from Uncle Whitey in Dubai stating that you won the PittSpeed sweepstakes and all you have to do is buy some merchandise?

i heard whitey just bought microsoft

and yahoo

and google, as of 10:00am this morning.

baller

i just saw this… Sorry about that, let me check my inventory. i am getting new shirts printed right now. Maybe you would prefer the new designs. Hang tight please!

thanks

So you’re not denying the microsoft and google purchase?

i hear thats not the only thing he’s no longer denying…

:3some:

Never really was worried. Just was checking up on it. I didn’t know you went away.

Not worried, was just checking up on it.

do you need me to go turn off pittspeed, im about 35feet away from it :zzz:

do you need me to go turn off pittspeed, im about 35feet away from it

?