WTF?

Whats goin on here, I became a contributing member about 2 months ago, and I still have not recieved my T shirt??? Ive sent PM’s and emails to Whitey, but havent gotten a response?!? I just want to rock my Pittspeed T!

don’t worry about it, you aren’t the only one

I placed on order/paid for a pittspeed shirt a month ago and still don’t have anything.

Ha ha they ban people in 2.3 milliseconds but they take 2 months to get a T shirt to someone…

blow me…

hi… i have no t shirts to give you and i have been out of town. I will gladly refund your money back or you can wait and get a nice new shirt. I have not responded to your emails and PM’s because I have just spent the last few weeks either A. Working 70 hour weeks or B. Out of town. PITTspeed is my side biz and anymore it loses priority. Sorry for the delay, give me the word and I will be happy to refund your money.

you submitted your order on sept 18th there drama queen… Hardly a month

here is our PM Conversation to just remind you…

oh shit… Did I forget to send it? Remind me what you ordered again? my apologies.[/QUOTE]

NP,
Original design, 2X.
Thx,
Mike

PS. Does one absolutely have to sign up for that dyno day at hybrid? I really don’t know that far ahead of time what may be happening that weekend. But if I am just sitting around doing nothing, I would be interested (even if I still have the fucked-up motor in the car) (which will probably be the case).[/QUOTE]

ahh… thats why. I do not have any in that size. I will not be putting another order in till September or October when I order hoodies. Is that acceptable?[/QUOTE]

Don’t ferget me again!!![/QUOTE]

OK now let me point something out to you… I have NO 2XL Shirts, I have not had them in months and I even informed you of this and told you when I would be placing my order for more shirts.

I actually would rather I refund you your money then deal with you trying to put me on blast when I told you it would be Sept or Oct and its only October now!

Ok, I’ll wait…

Thanks for gettin back to me.

-Matt

umm whitey, you quoted PM conve3rsation from someone other than matt94z…he’s no 2XL!

umm whitey, you quoted PM conversation from someone other than matt94z…he’s no 2XL!

you are right… wrong PM.

He needs a Medium which I don’t have any either.

No I need a Large.

Thanks guys!

HEY, It wasn’t me bustin’ your ballz. I just sent ya a gentle reminder.

I’ve been waiting patiently…

I have been waiting patiently to make my first million dollars too… I appreciate your caring reminders.

:bowrofl:

It took a little bit to get my shirt as well, things happen. Especially with a side business