mag for ps3

anyone have it?

I got it 40 bucks shipped only used once. Once meaningonce it was in it didn’t come out till I opened it all up

how is that game?

dont know thats why i wanna get it i heard its crazy.way better than cod mf2. its more real warfare

That it is. Customizable characters upgrades perks and the maps are big. First you start out with 64 people then 128 then once you reach level 8 it opens up a real mess of 256. Death everywhere rockets sniper airstrikes you name it. There are three groups to choose from I reccomend raven. More hightech weapons

i was thinking about going with raven but i dont know what the other teams do

Not much only slightly different variations of the same weapons. I’e valor has m16 rebels have ak47. Just slight variations of same level guns and shit

is this game worth the buy? I am still hooked on MW2 but debating if I wanna keep rocking it until Heavy Rain comes out in a week.

whats that about

I heard the graphics are not that good. MW2 all the way.

Graphics look pretty good to me. How much can you expect from a game with 256 people in it?

Its a good game, a lot more tactical than mw2, not just run and gun. Been told new maps and gameplay modes are coming in the near future.

Well its PS3. They are supposed to have the best graphics right?

Check on craigslist or see if gamestop has a used copy.

Have any of you read that I have a copy? And that I WANT to sell it? And it’s cheaper than you can get it at Gamestop?

i just dont wanna deal with shipping

I can have is availible in west sen in four days. My sister is coming up and I can just send it back with her