major drug bust in northtowns

They watched and studied these people for a long time. They are all going to do time. Once they release someones name, they are pretty much done with them. It’s the people who’s names they didn’t release YET, which means they are still looking into them, for further sources, and information. Those are the only ones who will talk, and possibly NOT do time.

ahh i see what you guys are sayin

bump this thread in 6 months and I’ll see how many people ended up in jail.

6 months? lol, try like 2 years… im sure most of these kids have SOME sort of money, illegitimate or not, for a decent lawyer… fed cases, especially like this with so many people, take a LONG time.

most will sit in county for 2 years of court dates then get sent upstate to do at LEAST 7-8 more if they are lucky enough to get time served.

the only people involved that will have public dispositions within 6 months, snitched, or took a disgustingly horrible plea.

There was seriously 6-8 amherst PD at the house on the corner of millersport and n. french yesterday morning, had to be something from all that, IMO.

Is this calvin character any relation to Frank Rickard?

I’m really sad to see one of our shop’s long time customers on that list. Hopefully when this gets sorted out his name will be cleared.

four of them have bought tires here in the last year.I wish I knew I would of got them a deal for some cocaine. Yes I have no life.

exactly.

2 names. One if which should be shot.

They really need to be more careful about whose names they give to the press. He wasn’t actually involved and was out right away, but his name still got posted everywhere and now he has to answer questions about it everywhere he goes, as does his child. That really sucks.

Well he has some sort of connection to the case if he was questioned

How about don’t hang around drug dealers enough to be associated with them?

If the cops arrested him and executed a search warrant they obviously had some grounds…

There’s a HS classmate of mine on there. And there was one from the South towns bust too.

nothing wrong with smoking pot man. i don’t really do it anymore but i def used to and i dont think there’s anything wrong with it, at all.

Well…see when I say way back when…I mean back before coke was affordable to the masses (mid 80’s). If it was affordable back then, I’m sure it would have been their drug of choice. Back then coke was high class and there was no crack cocaine or anything, so if you were poor or in high school and you wanted drugs, you smoked pot.

Was it the house with like the four 4 wheelers and the huge front lawn? OR the small one next to that one. I live on North French and like 20 years ago the house across from me got busted as a crack house.