major drug bust in northtowns

http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/17052831.html

It was a 6 a.m. wake up call for a suspected drug dealer in Clarence. A swat team quickly moved in on the home at 8075 Greiner Road, taking down James Williams – a man investigators say operated a major drug ring based in the northtowns. “We found some powder cocaine and marijuana and some cash,” said Nancy Cote, Resident Agent in Charge of the Buffalo Drug Enforcement Administration office.

Shocked neighbors watched as police hauled out their evidence. “It’s just cool to see that the system works,” said a man who did not want to be identified. “If they did their job excuse my expression if he’s a scumbag and they got him and they got em and they got the goods then put him away.”

This operation was led by the D.E.A. included law enforcers from numerous federal, state and local police agencies in Erie and Niagara Counties. They began their operation at 5 a.m, with several hundred officers gathering at a secret location. Thirty six teams were sent out to round up 36 suspects. Search warrants were issued for Williams’ house and three other locations in Amherst and Lockport.

Authorities say Melinda Donovan is another major player in this drug ring. At one point she would not grant investigators permission to search her vehicle at her North French Road home. But later, when they said they found drugs inside her purse, she relented. Donovan allegedly said she had thought her purse was in her vehicle.

By 9 a.m., 35 of the suspects were in custody. The last turned herself in. The suspects live in Buffalo, Cheektowaga, North Tonawanda, Lockport, Niagara Falls, Amherst, Williamsville, Akron, Ransomville and Olcott. There was also one suspect arrested further to the south in Holland. Agents are relieved that it all went off without a hitch. “Everybody’s safe. This went down fine. There was other people in the residence. Everybody’s fine,” said Cote.

The suspects listed below are charged with conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute cocaine and use of a communication facility to commit a drug felony, carrying a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison, a fine of $1,000,000, or both:

Melinda Donovan
Jennifer Werth
Christina A. Syphax
Melissa Carson
David Garlock
Anthony Cole
James Spray
Calvin L. Rickard
Christopher L. Rebmann
Skipper R. Mulvey
William E. McDonald
Michael J. Long
Jermaine M. Kimmons
William J. Hunter
Richard Gill
Wayne E. Cline
Alan R. Campisano
Sandra A. Bolt

The suspects listed below are charged with conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute cocaine, cocaine base, and marijuana and use of a communication facility to commit a drug felony, carrying a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison, a fine of $1,000,000, or both:

James Williams
Tyrone Nance
Eric S. Telban
Richard J. Appel
Eric L. Swain
Chris Middlebrooks
Michael J. Klopfle
Michael J. Olejniczak
William P. Livingston
David J. Vogt
David J. Athans
Michael Musial
John J. Core
David R. Murphy
Alissa A. Zamito
Carl Culverhouse
Nicholas Marranca
Brianna Jackson

This was rediculious, One of the “arestees” actually had there 5yr old kid answer the door and ask for money. Unbelievable…
I think somewhere in the vacinity of 28 houses were raided at the same time. There was Lackawana swat, cheektowaga swat, Bflo, Sheriffs, DEA and many more local authorities. It was great teamwork from everyone.

Anyone from here I wonder…

paging ineedacar…

shit… looking that list back over, I think one of my old childhood friends is on the list

Edit:not the same guy

Haha, I played the “did I go to school with any of these crackheads” game as well.

bahahahhah
i went to high school with like 6 kids on th at list.
and they all used to get me high…good thing i didnt keep hanging out with them

My wife knew one of the girls on that list from high school. She hasn’t talked to her for years, which is good. Sad part is she has 4 kids.

sorry… dea and feds are in on this one, AND they got everyones phone tapped… fuck this :-X

all i’m saying is I know some of those people lol

LOL, I know of 3 of those dudes, lol, they were pot smokers from way back when, lol…karma

Holy fucking shit my name is on that list

You better hide.

The bust was because of coke.
Its always because of coke, the fact that they found weed was probably irrelevent.

ahhh haaaaa

Literally around the corner from my house. Why cant you fuck up’s stay in the city LOL
I think Jeller’s too

so this Friday night is rough without a eight ball of coke :frowning:

HAHAHAHA

Hmm, Clarence is turning into the ghetto now.
At least I can say that to my sister-in-law that busts on me for living near Buffalo.
First you had the killing at Dynabrade, now this… :stuck_out_tongue:

these 36 people are gonna get nothing but slaps on the wrist they all got charged with conspiracy to sell didnt they? how bad could that sentence possibly be even though it says up to 20 years or 1000000$ fine, blah

fed charges like that usually carry a mandatory minimum of 10 years

conspiracy charges are a BITCH… as far as having a semi-legitimate defense, this is some of the worst shit you can get yourself into… i bet most of those people get 5 years+