To all Shift518 Dads

Understand and Agree with you 100%… My dad never hit me spanked me etc, they were real with me let me make my own decesions and fuck up on my own, always trusted me to make the right decesion, my dad only had to lay his hands on me once when I fucked up pretty good, took me by the throat, lifted me up on the wall and asked me WHAT THE FUCK I WAS DOING

First/Last time my old man ever had to lay a hand on me and from that point on I talked to him about everything that was going on with me and kept myself from fucking up

Not that I necessarily want my daughter having a bad mouth, kids are going to swear, their goign to pick it up one way or another. Long as they know when its okay and when its not and how to shut their mouths when their supposed to thats all that matters. I started swearing when i was really young i hung out with ball buster like you when I was younger and I was a lot liek your kids are now, but I knew when to keep my mouth shut and when it was “okay” I’d say i turned out to be a pretty good person now a days and I’d like tot hink im a great father and will be. I think your a great dad meatpaws, your kids seriously are awesome.