13 yr old dad???

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

:WTF:

wow…

Crazy shit, but unfortunately is not out of the ordinary in today’s day and age.

i gotta think that the parents of the 13yr old are some what to blame. he said he will take care of the baby lol , he probbly will need a raise in his allowance.

He looks like he’s 8. Kind of frightening.

just another burden of the tax payers… atleast its not here.

Not unusual, my son goes to school with a girl that had a baby when she was 13. WTF was her mother doing???

I didn’t even know that kids that age could physically reproduce. Good lord, some parents/kids are just so f’ed up.

young kids these days are more fucked up than most realize. There are alot of problems with the youth today, not just ealier sexual activity tho. My sister is a 2nd grade teacher and has taught 4th grade before. There are some kids in class that just have problems and i feel bad for the future generations… its scary. When i was in school we didnt have kids like some of the kids in the stories i hear. The kids are crazy and insane, some think they are dinosaurs and they are 10 yrs old. Some threatening to kill teachers and classmates. Wheres the parents??

the parents are too busy trying to be thier kids’ friends instead of their parents. I see it in my kids 1st grade class.

Either that or the parents are too busy worrying about their careers. Seems like all parents are both working 9-5+ and the kids go to daycare after school, get picked up at like 6 or 7pm, have dinner with their parents, see them for like an hour and then go to bed. It’s like families don’t exist anymore. I tell people that my wife and I plan on being single income and having just myself working and they think we are insane, but when I was a kid, it was normal to have a stay at home mom. These parents think that they can make up for the fact that their kids have no role models or leadership by buying them stuff and not disciplining them, but it just makes everything worse.

very true

my wife quit a good job at mellon bank 7 years ago to raise our kids, I think it was the best decision we made.

teenagers fucking? who would have thunk it!!! Kids are so fucked up!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! Lets blame the parents/kids/videogames/MTV/Satan/etc… !!!

:ugh2:

the parents should be held accountable financially.

i dont think teenagers in general is a big shock the girl was 15 so thats not really too far from the normal i would think however 12 and 13 is a bit too young to be a father or should i say more like an older brother that tells you what to do. i dont blame video games, mtv,satan or even rap music but i do blame the parents because they are the ones that should be the final say into what their kids are subject to. i dont think kids are all fucked but thats all you ever hear about. if a kid is getting all A’s in school , never gets outta line you dont hear shit, but as soon one kid skips school one day and get caught with a cigarette ALL kids are having sex and doing coke at the play ground.both of my kids are great kids and do the right thing for the most part. ive been their friend and father and it seems to me you have to be both. there are some many variables when raising kids . you just need to be able to read your own kid , give them positive direction and trust them… if your a fucked up parent dont be surprised if little johnny has a drug problem at 14 and your daughter is a mother at 15. really its common sense and not really a big surprise at all.

my wife quit a good job at mellon bank 7 years ago to raise our kids, I think it was the best decision we made.

My mom did the same. Quit a good teaching job to raise my sister then me then my brother :slight_smile: WOrked out well

omg i must have a bastard family. my dad worked for bell telephone as a lineman worked 5-6 days aweek easily 55-60 hours a week. my mom worked 5 days a week 50 hours or so only off sunday and wednesday. and i had sex at 13 years old. but i was lucky enough not to have kids. my parents are awesome parents and i fuckin turned out pretty damn good. went to college did good in highschool and college but i guess my parents sucked because i had sex at 13 and they worked alot. its all on the fuckin kid. just beat the sperm out of him with a hammer to the back of the head. all is well then.

Hey, dont forget to blame myspace!

Seriously, when do you all think it’s time for parents to have the “talk” with little Johhny?

I know when me son got it, and although some say I was wrong, I feel better as a parent for it.

His talk came right around 9 years old. He has had a refresher talk evey 6 months since. It wasn’t just a heres how you stick it to her talk, it was the full blown talk about how it all works, when maybe you should think about it working, what to do to NOT make me a pappy, how to not be an asshole to women, the proper way of using protection, for yourself, her, and me. Again I repeat I dont want to be a gandpap. Ect,ect,ect.

Now at age 14, to the best of my knowledge, my son is still not a dad. And thankfully I’m still not a pappy. My point is I think I was being a good parent, Too early maybe, maybe not but I was parenting to the best of my knowledge. You see I, too had two parents that worked full time jobs. I never got the talk. I learned from the same sources my friends laerned from, HBO, Cinamax, Playboy, Hustler, the drunk guy down the street, ect.

At some point parent becomes more than just the hand that beats your kids ass once every three years. It’s more than just paying the bills. More than just the fact that you were sober enough to reproduce one night.

how about if we pass a bill through legislation that will fund millions of dollars to hand out contraceptives to kids way too young to need them. I’m sure that will teach them proper morals and ethics, knowledge about sexual activity at a young and impressionable age and send them the right message about abstaining, with a pocket full of free government handed out condoms.

:ugh2: :ugh2: