To all Shift518 Dads

Ok say this may offends some of you but I don’t care because if you are offended then you are more than likely a pussy.

To day in the gas station while I was buying my morning Mountain Dew and Butterfinger this father comes in with his one 3 year old daughter and 5 year old son. He talks in this naeseating baby talk voice to the daughter which is whatever; then he does the same thing to his son. I was disgusted. I am honestly from the bringin up and train of thought that the father is the authority figure and it is his job to show the son how a man should act. Its ok for you to be soft and “the hero” for your daughter but for the son I believe you should a man. No you don’t need to beat your boys or be a tryant but I thnk you need to bea strong stern role model so your kids don’t grow up to be striped sweater skinny jeans wearing faggots.

I feel there is a great shortage of real men in the coming ranks these days. end rant/

Dear Srs Bzns.

This is our youth

http://www.bornintoit.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/skinny-jeans.jpg

Enjoy your stay.

its sickening.

I know I am going to be one of those grumpy old bastards screaming at faggy little kids to get off my lawn and cut their hair before they wind up with someones cock in their mouth

Fuckin pussy dads , my kids are like my friends I talk to them like men and they do the same . Baby talk is bullshit

:rofl

And that’s just came up for skinny jeans, I won’t even go into the whole metro sexual thing.

Jersey shore isn’t helping much nor the fact that it’s deemed popular and or attractive by females at first. Until they realize that spends more time on his hair than them.

All Americas kids should be raised by Slowmarro.

Edit: typed this up before Slowmarro even responded :lol

We’re fucked :lol :smiley:

All of u Negged lol

I’ll accept that :rofl

Lol

I won’t be using “baby talk” with my son; or a daughter (if I have ever one) when they are that age. However, I am unsure if I will use it when they are at a very young age. There is research that suggests using baby talk when they are an infant helps the baby grow cognitively and develop their language skills because the tones and pitch of the person talking to them in that way makes the baby pay more attention and are entertained due to the singing-type of pronunciation vs. the normal “boring” style we use as adults.

yeah its understandable to use it when they are an infant. Can’t talk or walk

After my daughter hit like 1 1/2 and started forming sentences the “baby talk” stopped, she has a better vocabulary at almost 3 then most on here do :rofl

OMFG I hate baby talk. I want my children to know how to actually speak.

Come to think of it, even when she was really young I don’t think we ever “baby talked” her in that really annoying high pitched mumbled word speak you see some do. I think it was more or less, using single words in that kinda high reassuring sounding voice, but never that goo goo ga ga shit

Actually I remember hearing on TV about some studies done that kids parents that even talk normal to infants have a much better vocabulary then kids that were “baby talked” when infants. Apparently it does make a big impact on them.

there are studies that prove both sides of the coin are the correct way to talk to your infant.

john hanging his son from a door handle by his underwear> that faggot at the gas station

:crackup:crackup

+rep

Real life plus rep for john raising his sons like a man