Story time.

Such an absurd encounter at my dentist, I just thought I’d share…

So I went to the dentist today. I go to Dr. Danzinger on Delaware in Kenmore. Nice place. I guess he’s known to be one of the better dentists in the area.

So I walk in and notice the body of a young child sprawled on the couch. Well, maybe not child. Turned out he was at least 16, because I ultimately found out he was there because he took his mother to the dentist.

Now seeing him sprawled out like that, I felt bad. I assumed he had just had very painful tooth things done, perhaps a root canal or wisdom teeth pulled, and was laying down to fight the agony or recover from anesthesia.

No, he was just on the phone. Sprawled out on the couch in the waiting room was simply how this creature chose to comport himself in public. To further paint the picture: pimple faced white kid, goofy hat on crooked with a flat brim, denim jams exposing 3 inches of his shins, air jordans. Now I know some of you will get your knickers in a bunch over this, but he was the picture of trash.

I don’t like judging books by their cover, so I let him prove his trashiness, and prove it he did.

I first start listening to his conversation when I hear him telling his buddy about how he had been kicked out of the DMV this morning. “Dude I got kicked out of the dmv. I dunno, the guy was aggravating me! :gotme: A Tonawanda cop made me leave. He’s lucky I didn’t break his fucking neck.” Thankfully he left and I returned to educating myself by reading something, amused at the contrast between him and myself. Me in a polo and pinstriped dress pants, reading Time, on my lunch break from my job, having never hit anyone or been kicked out of anywhere in my life. Him, scum.

I shook it off. He’s just some dumb kid. He’ll grow up and I wish him well.

Naw, he came back in. Talking loudly on the cell phone in a quiet waiting room. This time the conversation that got my ears to perk up was about his buddy. “Yeah man. He doesn’t have to go to jail. He just has to go to 6 months of anger management classes. Hahah yeah I know right? Well, he has to go to anger management classes and promise not to smash his wife’s face on the counter again. Bitch deserved it though. Haha. Blah blah blah.”

At this point I’m trying to pretend he’s not there because it’s taking all of my willpower to not stare at him and tell him exactly why he’s never going to amount to anything.

Well the conversation got better. “Yeah man. I had to go to jail for that once. I fucking walked in on Jenny and that dude. I beat the shit out of both of them. I had to go to jail for that. You know what, I enjoyed every second of that. I was with that bitch for 2 1/2 years!” On and on it went. At some point I think the conversation turned back to his buddy with the anger problem. “Yo man, I would have gone home and broke that bitch’s teeth. Hahaha fuckin thrown her body in the pool and shit. She’s the lunatic, not him.”

Now the secretary and I are exchanging “holy fuck” style eyebrow raises with each other. Not only does this kid not see a problem with beating women and getting kicked out of public places, but he’s proud enough of it to be carrying on about it in public.

I’m thinking to myself, and trying not to scream at him “You’re not in the fucking hood son! You’re at a white collar dentist office! Sit the fuck up straight and stop talking about how cool beating on is women you fucking piece of trash!”

Finally his mother came out. He walks up to the counter and starts talking. “Yo, 1000 each? How many teeth do people have? 40? 20?”

Again I’m trying not to scream at him “32 you ignorant fuck! Gah! Just! Fuck! DIE!”

It took every ounce of strength I had to not scream at his mother as they walked past me “YOU NEED TO FUCKING BEAT YOUR SON!!!”

What the fuck is wrong with people?!

Was this irony?

<3

I love you fry.

I would take you out to dinner and call you the next day.

<3

nice story

ha… you should come down by my house…

wow

THIS is why we cant have nice things.

lol I know, right? That’s how you teach kids. “Hey, we don’t hit people.” Then you hit them to drive the point home.

Two things here:

1.) Use of the word comport. :tup: That word isn’t used very often.

2.) If you took this kid outside and slapped him around, he would fold like a cheap tent. All talk and no walk.

Is she hot?

Wow, what a fucking winner. The worst part? There is probably some girls out there that would swoon over that “manly” behavior. PATHETIC.

She was in good shape for a 50 year old, so yeah when the grading scale is adjusted for age then she was hot. (Read: No.)

meh. i’d probably be friends w/ him.

although i’d never hit a girl, i don’t hate on guys who do. some broads have it coming.

EDIT: not true, my ex GF slapped me in the face when i called her fat and i slapped her right back w/ the quickness.

x2 kids are fucking pussies these days. they talk like their fucking tough… but theyre not at all

:clap:

I was waiting for the part where you yelled at him :frowning:

:rofl:

Naw the kid surely would have taken a swing at me, and I’m a hater not a fighter.

:zong::bigblap:

lol this is funny, fucking punks

God it would have been satisfying to just fucking coldcock him…

I think u should of told him how you feel, bottling all that up is not good for you :slight_smile: