Redline motorsports goes 8.8@162 full weight z06

In my world 24 degrees is a shit load. Not sure about a 432 cubic inch engine though, likely takes a lot more time for the flame to move across the cylinders. I’m not a tuner so I don’t know this though.

Drove to different locations all day and didn’t sputter? I really hope that isn’t your standard for reliability. I’ve been pretty spoiled on my setups as far as reliability is concerned. I have yet to have a single engine failure(knock on wood) even at 300+whp per liter, and I daily drive every car I’ve built/had built. My expectations may be high because of this but nevertheless I would expect to be able to drive the car across the country without a hiccup. I would hope that everyone with a reasonable street car, which is what I would consider this corvette, can expect the same from their tuner/builder. I know shit happens in our hobby but if you are not confident in your tuner’s ability to keep your engine together then find someone you can feel comfortable with. I know I wouldn’t be happy If I was always worrying about how safe my setup was.

Why are you on here trying to sell us on how great this car is anyway. No one is doubting an 8 second street car is impressive but a few passes at the track really doesn’t show much. Putting out cars that are reliable and fast with quality service to back it up is what will change peoples minds. Word of mouth from happy customers would improve his reputation, but since his business isn’t around here anymore I doubt anyone cares anyway.