Redline motorsports goes 8.8@162 full weight z06

he just rebuilt the thing before he put it back together to do these runs. Its a brand new motor. I saw his build on fb

I take it back then.

Lol drew u think it was built cause it blew up? Fyi not the case

In my world 24 degrees is a shit load. Not sure about a 432 cubic inch engine though, likely takes a lot more time for the flame to move across the cylinders. I’m not a tuner so I don’t know this though.

Drove to different locations all day and didn’t sputter? I really hope that isn’t your standard for reliability. I’ve been pretty spoiled on my setups as far as reliability is concerned. I have yet to have a single engine failure(knock on wood) even at 300+whp per liter, and I daily drive every car I’ve built/had built. My expectations may be high because of this but nevertheless I would expect to be able to drive the car across the country without a hiccup. I would hope that everyone with a reasonable street car, which is what I would consider this corvette, can expect the same from their tuner/builder. I know shit happens in our hobby but if you are not confident in your tuner’s ability to keep your engine together then find someone you can feel comfortable with. I know I wouldn’t be happy If I was always worrying about how safe my setup was.

Why are you on here trying to sell us on how great this car is anyway. No one is doubting an 8 second street car is impressive but a few passes at the track really doesn’t show much. Putting out cars that are reliable and fast with quality service to back it up is what will change peoples minds. Word of mouth from happy customers would improve his reputation, but since his business isn’t around here anymore I doubt anyone cares anyway.

Now entering cool story ville.

And here come the haters…

Im just gonna lol at that comment…

There u go yetti

One question… Have u been 8s in any car or even built one too run 8s to see how hard it is? I dont think ur 400 hp nsx is coming close to a 11 let alone a 8…

Oh and as for selling this place on his car this isnt selling

This is simply me happy for the guy n showing what he is doing… Howard is a friend and just like every other post on here people put up whst they want all the way from giving props to trying to belittle people… No where in here did i say u guys need to send your cars im simply stating his progress on a very fast street car…

So if ur not impressed thats your giving right…and im proud of u that u have a 400 hp nsx u can drive everyday… Thst must have been one hell of a build to make such power streetable everyday…

where did I say it blew up?

I never said that. You are putting words in my mouth.

I said it was rebuilt before those runs. You can rebuild a motor to freshen it up FYI

Why is doin a t brake on a turbo car ? I don’t see it helping at all . I could be wrong .

beauce streetable racecar!

Hit that red button under boost and see what all the hubbub is all about!

Its not much different a concept in a turbo car as an NA car. leave the line in the tq and if it hooks and stays in one piece its the fastest it physically can launch at.

Also, reliability. Means nothing spinning the tires on the street and bootin and tootin around here and there. Making a hand full of passes a year. Put that car down the track 1000 times a year, hot lap it about 20 passes a session consistantly and put 50Kmi on the car without breaking shit. Or, road race it for extended periods. Then lets talk reliability

EDIT, in for the KK doesnt know anything becasue he hasnt run an 8

^Doesn’t know what he’s talking about…
Never ran 8’s :Idiots

lol

Car is insane fast. Nice work RLMS.

“Bro, do you even run 8’s”

Listen I.m.o and we all know how I have felt about Howard , if the fuckin car ran 8,s and still drives around with no issue as of yet its solid lol . Not many cars run 8,s and don’t get tore down all the time .

there is a guy on ls1tech that has a stock bottom end camaro SS that puts a 300 shot through it and runs 8.9’s @ 150+. Its 100% street car and he daily drives it. He has been honking on it on the streets and driving to the track for 3 years now.

if you saw the car you would know which one I am talking about. He has some very famous wheel hanging photo’s on the internet. Its black and bone stock looking minus the 26" radials on the back.

Holy shit it’s an 8 second streetable corvette for fucks sake. Let it be. If it’s a pile of shit, it’ll come out eventually. If it’s a well built car, that will also come out eventually.

I’ve heard of a local bass boat that runs 8’s.

Sorry I had to…lol.