Redline motorsports goes 8.8@162 full weight z06

Howard built his z06 new motor n 4l80 full weight street car with ac

18 in drag radial

15lbs of boost and no boost off the line…

Congrats howard ive seen the new shop and your cars you have built down there and everyone of them is putting insane numbers on the time clock…

1.60 60 foot
3.95 @ 330
5.85 @ 1/8
129.5 mph @ 1/8
8.87@162.35 mph

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BVAF6iWxe7g[/ame]

Good shit.

Lot of room left with that 60’ too. Looks to be a mid/low 8 second car with a better 60’. Nice job.

Car is fucking sexxy.

Sounds so good

That is crazy.

Just a general noob question about high power machines. How does one determine, either in a scientific manner or through experience, the amount of certain OEM powertrain can take, or do you really have to break one and see how much it can actually take?

Really with the flames down the side?

Thinking the same thing, ruined the look of the car.
Fast as fuk though.

Awesome.

LVD would have a meltdown if that ran up here lol.

Flames dont make it trap 162… I see alot of bullshit painted cars on here so …

Anyway u look at it u can not knock it fuckin car is fast n well put together… I went through every ounce of that car when i was there and its perfect… I watched it be tuned n watch the a/f tge whole time and its perfect and no where neat set on kill… Car has soooo much more in it…

Howard and jay are building stuff down there making heads spin… Ive watched tge cars he fixed from other shops n just with what they fix cars are picking up a second in quarter…

Im just glad no one turned this into a rag post n respect hes doing well n building fast shit

Good to hear things are going well for the shop, but you will still get haters, it’s just a part of life…especially when someone is being successful.

Oh and other then the flames, car is sick. And stupid fast.

Damn that is booking!!

Def fast. And I don’t think those flame graphics are that bad on the car. Nowhere near as bad as some shit i’ve seen others here have on their cars.

i guess when one of your cars runs an 8 in the 1320 you can do whatever the fuck you want to it…

Howard is deff making great moves in fl , good for him .

The flames are on hood so it all goes together… Seeing it all makes ya see how it really looks

I’ve always liked shit that Redline came up with. The HTR cars were cool, for all we know they may be worth something someday - I assume not many were made as I don’t see too many floating around.

Like I’ve always said; Build 1000 engines. You will have at least one that fails. That one that fails will be 90% of what everyone talks about. My buddys Camaro is still going strong on his RL tune and hes not easy with it.