Redline motorsports goes 8.8@162 full weight z06

Do you have any pics of the car? Or can you get some to post?

lots of wick to be turned up too. and still just on a DR with NO TRANS BRAKE… its got 8.30s in it i bet.

Howard has amazing taste when it comes to wheels and paint… Sure it’s not that bad…

Ill post pics of car… N phase 2 hes starting

Admit it Greg you’re a little disappointed a argument didn’t break out in here lol

Fine fine , Fuck r.l.m.s …

Is that a good start??

Going to FL with the business was the best decision Howard made.

Nice weather all year round, and it seems everyone down there has money to spend. lol

Na yetti im actually glad it didnt… Ive not had issues here in awhile n its nice… I can say his clients down there oppose to here is compltely different… The fact they can drive there cars all yr makes it easy to justify big builds

wow fast, i guess i’m the only one thinking how long until it blows up?

Even if it did it’s still making HUGE power and of course won’t be as reliable as a stock zo6

Car moves out. Thats cool.

btw 3100lbs is damn light, and aerodynamic like a mofo. Alot working for it from a platform standpoint to start.

Specs on trans? I need some 4l80 ideas myself.

8 Second street car is impressive but I’d hardly call it huge power, enough that it shouldn’t be reliable at least. It’s got a 432 Cubic inch engine(7.0L). 930whp through an auto, so lets call it ~1100whp equivalent through a manual. My bone stock 20 year old engine with 115k miles designed for half the power it’s producing is being pushed as hard as that motor. Personally I would expect reliability from it.

Hasn’t blown up in years…

Car easily ran 8’s@162, with a shit ton left in it… Credit is deserved…

Anyone’s shit can blow up. There’s a few guys on here that have had shit blown up in Florida by a shop that have never even talked about it…

True. It’s all relative, and to me it’s both impressive and HUGE power. I guess I was just trying to say that shit happens when you get that aggressive with a cars capabilities and power levels.

trans has alot to do with it.

thats a fast car.

auto is the way to go with a turbo car, no question. whyd it take him so long to get them to put an auto in it?

That motor will last… I was there when tuned and that thing has no timing in it and a/f is dead nuts on… Car runs perfect there is no place to take any credit outta it

Yes a car making the power it does of course a auto is the way to go but with street car in mind howard put a over drive in it which is a heavy ass trans plus with twin turbos on top of it car def weighs more then 3100 lbs…

He coulda kept is street n made it stupid fast with a glide but then what fun is it as a car… I will guarentee cars goes a 50 or better n will be driven to cruise night no issues

. Update …goin in is a trans brake, billet compressor wheels and new intercooler going in… Howard did a shoot for a magazine and drove to different locations all day and never had a sputter…

Guys this car is a beast n done right as a street car

thats exactly what i had in mind when i bought my car. thats the whole reason i built it the way i did. reliable fast full weight street car.

its nice to see a sorted out auto turbo car. it just works so well. its THE BEST way to have a street car that runs hard and runs quick ets. and it just so happens to have really good aero, a light curbweight for a car like that, and a huge motor.

id be suprised if it ran any slower than it did. how much boost and timing did it have in it?

17lbs and 24 timing

Thread is way to calm… Greg I’m gonna punch you in the Dick.

Ok joking aside street driven 8’s is fucking serious