make area to see recent posts

i am a member of 240sx.org…and quite frankyl their layout is one of the best i’ve ever seen, they have a section that after yuve posted in a certain topic or thread then when yu click on “recent topics” it takes yu to all the threads yu’ve posted to in the last sayyy 30 days? i think NY speed could deffinartely benefit from this idea…give it a shot

frankly* deffinately*

lol
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1259&stc=1

How about choosing user control panel and view all subscribed threads ?

There’s a bit of code for this t hat I can give to Howie if he’d like to implement it. I usually put it under “Quick Links” as “My posts”. It’s a really nice feature.

you seem quite fond of 240sx.org, yet onely a member, y is it your sig?

well its pretty much the best resource for any nissan infiniti car owner…and hey, why not promote it?

240sxforums and zilvia have just as much? at least for the 240 community

and how many members does each one of the those forums have? seperate and combined. and please dont make up a number

not sure, and not in the mood to look up, number of memebers means nothing, its content.

back on topic, a recent topics would definitely be cool. i always find it helpful on honda-tech.

Click on username…“Find all posts by ___________”.

Just gives posts. The code I have displays all thread a user has posted in, a lot like the New Posts button. This preserves the “viewed” state and is way easier to look through than a list of your posts.

Really? Then where was all the 240 support for Nissan Cup?

I’m going to be upgrading soon.

We’ll see what’s up with 3.7

idk wtf nissan cup even is…and im sure if yu asked some of those ppl on their theyd know… and its support on how to work on yur own car and power upgrades along with visual upgrades. and then they ahve a sections for general 240 talk 240sx isn’ty all about nissans its about 240’sx and ther s13 , s13 , and s15 and NICO is the major [place for everything nissan and infiniti

beleive me…there’s plenty on “content” on there…and the more members = the more opinions and greater response times and better feedback and better discussion…dont join , i dont give a fuck

word. vwvortex is one of the biggest forums out there, and is absolutely worthless unless you want to know how to stretch tires, deate the validity of staggered rims on a FWD car, install a BOV, or know how low you can really take your dub without rubbing.

i <3 nico and 240sxforums.

good deal

i dont know about that. that site had posts on how to fix all 30 problems i had with my VW
:slight_smile: