making yet another im new thread

edited (stop the bs)

and juist to make him happy ill introduce myself abit.

im jason, most people call me colombo. im a body guy and work at bowser collision center in the paint department.

i noticed that Roberts autobody has a little banner on here, i worked there too, also worked at wright pontiac in wexford and east gate dodge in greensburg

i own 3 cars, 1980 VW rabbit,1986 VW golf and a 2005 VW golf.

i enjoy mullets 80s rock, and watching girls light matches off there nipples

(YUP)

trouble

I like boobies

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! hows that pipe holdin up?

lol

Welcome to the site colombo.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/columbo.bmp

Okay, so it’s spelled differently…

:smiley:

blizzard my exhaust is holding up just fine and dandy. no issues so far with the side dump. although i think im gonna have to weld on some hangers for the end of it

JEFF, Rostraver FTW

i live like 4 houses down from the ice gardens

I think I know which house. Black VW? I think there was a pink checkerboard on another car? Go past every morning. I’m over in Ann Jon.

it wasnt all me :tool: but if u have a problem c me & for u i called the

Any pics of the Rabbit?

Rabbits are over rated.

VWs suck, buy a real car.

i have plenty of pics of my rabbit and ill sell it for $300, i dont have the title because im too lazy to do the paper work and then take a day off work to go to the courthouse to have a judge sign a paper for me to do more paper work and then mail those papers to harrisburgh so sit and wait months before i get them to mail me a title

that would be my house, although the pink and black checkerboard gti is no longer in my driveway and its now puttin around in houston texas with the old lady in it

so then should i change it to shit sticks instead of shit stick ? since there was more than one ???

and its a very good thing you called the waambulance because my butt does hurt…the least you could have done was give the common courtesy of a reach around

welcome

.00000000000000000000000001/10 try again:tool:

You are getting off on the wrong foot with the wrong guy :doh:

When did you work at Wright? probably before my time.

:ban:

x2

i was there in 04 they bounced me around from body shop to detail all the time because one of the detailers wife or whatever she was to him was in and out of the hospital all the time,then i moved on to east gate dodge in greensburg for more money and less of a drive and was there untill they changed names and sold dodge and kia and turned into a used car lot and they closed the body shop down and then i went to roberts autobody till i got fired from there and then went to bowser where ive been for alittle over a year now