Malta Drive-In?

Yes, No, or dont even bother? Whats the deal with this place? I have driven by before, but never gone. Found their website, and they want to charge you $5 for bringing your own food?! Sounds sketchy but I dont know. Opinions? Coxsackie any better? Was there once like 10 years ago lol

Coxsackie sucks.

Can’t go wrong with Malta or Jericho Drive in.

I went there about a month ago. It was cool. The only bad part was no more speakers, you have to use your own radio so make sure you have a good battery! 2 screens playing different movies, so if one sucks just turn around and watch the other one!

The $5 thing is so you will buy their food and soda. It was expensive as hell so it’s worth the $5 if you want to eat or drink while you are there.

Best drive-in (worth the drive) is in Hoosick Falls its called Hathaway’s. It’s awesome and cheap. Haven’t been there in 10 years though.

The one in broadalbin is good also ive gone a few times

I went to Malta when I was younger and we never paid to bring food. Just hide it/dont let them see you bring it in.

been there a few times with the family. nice place actually. just hide the food under the seats or something. paying is for suckers.

Damn guess I gotta hook up my radio’s antenna. There was a livingsocial deal.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

I used to go there almost every other week, and then something got fucked with their audio system, it would only broadcast the left side audio, after going for a couple weeks and dealing with it, it pissed me off and i stopped going.

are you people all that stupid. They don’t search your fucking car. Stick the food in the trunk or under the seat.

FORFUCKSSAKE

the speakers on the poles do actually work.

O ok thank you. Still should hook it up anyways. Question, so the two movies play simultaniously?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Seriously. People can manage to move massive amount of drugs across borders and through check points but you can’t manage to sneak in a happy meal, candy bar, and a bottle of coke? Really? :skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid

Last time I was there the speakers weren’t there anymore.

last time we went we spent the 5 bucks cause who cares, then played beer pong in the parking lot until the movie started. was a good time but u can not sit on the roof of your car, they will yell at you.

We love Malta. There are 2 separate screens and each one plays 2 movies. So you can move if you want to see a different one. The $5 doesn’t bother me at all. I love going to the drive-ins… a hell of a lot cheaper than the theater.

Also, I think some of the poles still have speakers… but I havent been there this year yet.

+1