Shift518 Drive-In Cruise

Just gauging interest here on who would be down to take a cruise to either Malta or Jericho drive-in’s sometime next week.

Thinking of going on a Thursday or Friday, and make a little Shift meet out of it. Everyone could meet up before and cruise up together maybe an hour or so before to make sure we can all get some decent parking.

Right now Jericho has the new Indie flick, and Iron Man. Malta hasn’t updated their info yet…

I’m leaning more towards Jericho personally. The bathrooms are cleaner, the snacks are cheaper, you can bring in your own food and drinks no problem, better parking layout, just alot more of a relaxed atmosphere than Malta.

Opinions? ;D

id do it, but i have to work

What time are you thinking?

:haha at me.

Someone move this to where it belongs? I’m an idiot. :idiots

I think the movie usually starts around 9ish?

So maybe meet up about 7:30/8. Jericho is right off exit 23 on the thruway, then about a fifteen minute drive from there…

Pretty sure Indiana Jones and something else equally gay are playing the next week or w/e at Malta.

I heard Indiana Jones was fucking horrible. I even heard the ending and…jesus christ :idiots

We can definately wait until better movies are playing…

Mostly I just wanted to see who would be interested in doing it at all.

my house is about 2-3 miles from jericho :slight_smile:

The boyfriend’s house is about five minutes down 9W also…

So good. No excuses for why at least the three of us won’t be there. :lol

i wanna see the happening

Hells yes^^ also the strangers looks good too. If they had both of those playin i would take the rascal out lol

strangers was terrible…save your money for the car lol

WHAT!! Really? damn that sucks, looked like a good one. Someone told me it was pretty freaky, but hes a pussy lol.

i liked the new indie film…heard that the strangers sucked ass…i just started work but when i find out my schedule i will be down…

I would say to even make this trip worth it we would need about 10 cars at least.

agreed

I thought about doing something like this awhile back, but only knew of the one in Malta, which is all potholes and dirty as fuck, so i didnt think it would work well. Not sure how the other place is, but cool idea.

We checked out Jericho last year, and compared to Malta which is obviously what most of us are used to… :wow :thumb

they have been doin alot of new stuff at jericho too, i think they even have cruise nights at their new ice cream place on certain nights, its mad easy to get to just south till the end of 787 and south on 9w another couple miles off the southern end of 787. I only go past their once a week when i go down to ravena for work,but last time i looked over there they were always doin some new work on the drive in ( and come on, how much work can i drive in really need?) either way, i used to go there with my buddies once a week and sit in the back of my truck and drink untill morning

I think they just put in a whole new screen? They had it all torn down at the start of the season. And I know bathrooms aren’t as important for guys, but trust me for your girlfriends sake: Jericho takes it over Malta. :lol