Shift518 Drive-In Cruise

LOL Malta added a screen during the winter AND remodeled the bathrooms due to the excess of people the new screen would create… can’t say if they are any cleaner. I know i went there in the fall to check things out and sewage was backed up all over :nono

:wow EEEeeeewwWWWW.

Things SHOULD be much better this season. They have expanded the bathrooms, which i would imagine would require completely cleaning and refinishing everything so i wouldnt fret poopin’ any further!

I can wait 'til I get home to poo, but there is nothing worse as a chick than having to go into a nasty public bathroom and try to hover your bum over the toilet when you gotta go something fierce. Unfortunately we do not have a specialized fleshy organ to point it in the right direction. :lol

I was talking more or less about the parking lot being gravle/MUD most of the time, i dont think too many people would wanna drive their cars in/through that crap.

I have yet to poo out mah pen0r… we’ll see how it goes, who knows…

+1 Does get pretty nasty/muddy in the wet season.

:lol

I said I’ll wait to do #2 'til I’m home, I meant when I gotta go #1!!

But girls don’t poop …

put toilet paper on the seat and then sit on it ;D :lol

:rofl

thats what i do sometimes i aint puttin my ass on a dirty shitter seat

WORD!! i do it whenever i’m at a public bathroom.

oh and OT, i’m not down for a drive-in :sleep

she said when you “when gotta go something fierce”. :lol

when my g/f drops em there fierce cuz they hold em till they cant nemore

Dude i do that sometimes, just so it’s twice as big when i finally go. :rofl

And there’s nothing like the feeling of taking a piss when you’ve been holding it for soo long, you get a relaxation in your face muscles and everything. ;D :rofl

I dont want to know about my gf’s poopin thank you very much.

yea it does like im about 2 do right now…but id be down as long as its a good movie

I can’t believe one comment about clean bathrooms and girls using them started all this. :lol
Man did this thread get WAY off topic… :ahh

;D

Im obvioulsy down for Jerico considering its only 4 miles from home :banana