Man Accused Of Using Craigslist To Trick Men Into Raping His Wife

WTF:

TWIN FALLS • A Twin Falls man was accused of setting up and planning the rape of a woman by another man.

Justin Matthew Crawford, 32, was arrested and charged with solicitation of rape and solicitation of burglary. He was arraigned on the charges in Twin Falls County 5th District Court on Monday.

Crawford is known to the victim. The Times-News does not identify victims of sexual assault.

According to a police report, Twin Falls police were dispatched to a house on Wiseman Avenue Friday morning just after midnight for a disturbance call.

Once at the house, police spoke to a woman who said she was alone at home when the doorbell rang, the report states. According to the report, a man she didn’t know was at the door and asked her name.

When she responded, the man allegedly replied, “I’m here for you,” and forced his way into the house, the report states.

According to the report, the man then chased the woman through the house. The woman ran into the bedroom and grabbed a 9 mm handgun, but the man grabbed the gun, the report states. A shot was fired during the struggle, traveling through the bed and ricocheting off some stairs, the report states. The woman’s hand was also cut during the alleged attack, it states.

At that time, the man turned and ran out the front door before driving away at a high rate of speed, the report states.

On Saturday at about 3:45 p.m., officers were called to the same house on Wiseman, again for a disturbance call.

Officers arrived to find the woman holding a man at gunpoint in the living room, the report states.

According to the report, the woman had fired a single round from the gun, but did not hit the man. The man was then taken into custody for forcing his way into the house.

No charges relating to this incident against the man were found in an online court records search.

In an interview with police, the man allegedly said he was responding to an ad on Craigslist in the “casual encounters” section.

“The person posting the ad told him she wanted to be forcibly raped as that was a fantasy of hers,” the man told police, according to the report.

According to the report, several emails were exchanged between the man and the person who posted the ad. The man was then given the address on Wiseman.

“He was told to force his way inside and rape the woman there and not stop no matter how much she resisted,” the report states.

According to the report, the man allowed police to search his cellphone, including the email exchange regarding the ad.

Police discovered the emails purporting to be the woman actually originated from an email address belonging to Justin Crawford, the report states. The IP address for the computer the emails were sent from was located at the Army National Guard in Mountain Home, the report states. Crawford works for the National Guard, according to the report.

Police also searched phones in the Wiseman home and one belonging to Crawford. According to the report, Crawford eventually admitted to being involved in both of the entries into the house and the attempted rape of the woman.

He allegedly admitted to setting up the incidents using Craigslist and his email account, but declined to give specifics about the incidents.

Crawford was held at the Twin Falls County Jail Monday on $100,000 bond. A preliminary hearing was scheduled for July 27.

WOW.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

I’ve spent several weeks in twin falls. people there are WEIRD. The grocery store… NO CREDIT CARDS. Cash or CHECK only.

This has happened more then once.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/03/husband-arranged-wifes-ra_n_211174.html

I thought this had been done a while back…Even so, that’s pretty sick.

<edit> LZ beat me to it.

While it takes someone pretty fucked up to do the raping… I think it’s still a pretty grey area and it really sucks for them…

If you’re dumb enough to initiate a break in and rape after an email exchange with someone you’ve never met you probably deserve to be in jail.

I was just thinking that, like if anyone would be involved in this, you really should have a face to face with them first and record the meeting/get a signed statement or something.

I think meeting the person ahead of time might ruin the surprise of a random rape fantasy?

I would think if you are browsing personals on Craigslist for random sex, a request to come over and rape me email is considered prude and nothing out of the ordinary.

I’m just thinking maybe some sort of password could be exchanged when I kick down your door. Like, I’ll yell something about the gatekeeper and if you don’t say something about keymaster I’ll know I’m at the wrong house.

“Gatekeeper”

“Keymaster”

“Gotta go mom, some guy from craigslist is going to rape me…lunch tomorrow?”

Done this before?

Just thinking the same thing. Now I know who to ask. Any advice on random beastiality?

:rofl:

http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/customavatars/avatar197_28.gif

That scene of bacon was just on the food network!

United States of Bacon!

Yeah idk, that’s all I had to contribute to this thread.

this is so fucked up. it made me really angry. i hate humans.

But did you not see my bacon picture?

Lol that’s fucked up but so funny!