Make me a sandwich!

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt43/brown61408/11845_723480941470_23905587_4114497.jpg

If this is a repost its worth it for a second time

lol

that’s awesome.

haha awesome

:lol: Fucking awesome.

EDIT - too many people said awesome. That’s GRRRREEAT!

:tup:

And forwarded to my wife.

rehost?

its up there now, uploaded directly to nyspeed

thanks!

:lol:

:bigclap:

No, excuse me. Make me a sandwich. That would be awesome. Thanks

WTF is this? i didnt want any mayonnaise.

I showed my boss… he didn’t laugh at it.

He did how ever laugh at this, and even made it the desktop on his computer:
http://kapd.be/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/flying_wharrgarbl.jpg

omg lol. AWESOME

Now I just need some waffle fries…FOR FREE!

pretty good. lol.

Amusing

Heard about this from Bubba the Love Sponge.

FORT WORTH, Texas - A 39-year-old man has confessed to breaking into the home of an elderly woman early Monday in Fort Worth, Texas, and forcing her to watch as he performed a sex act on himself, police said.

Mitchel Wayne Stewart also ordered the 77-year-old woman to make him a sandwich before he fled with her cell phone, police said.

Stewart, 39, was being held Thursday at the Mansfield Jail on charges of burglary of a habitation with intent to commit sexual assault and theft of property.

The burglary happened at about 1:30 a.m. CDT Monday, said Sgt. Pedro Criado, police spokesman.

The woman, Criado said, awoke at the sound of her doorbell.

She went to the front door, and it was suddenly kicked in by a man later identified as Stewart, who grabbed her by the arm and forced her to a living room chair.

“After he committed the sex act,” Criado said, “Stewart demanded that the victim make him a sandwich.”

She complied and then told the man to leave, which he did, but not before grabbing her cell phone, Criado said.

At about 11 a.m. Monday, a police detective working security at a Walmart, stopped Stewart on suspicion of theft. Stewart still had the woman’s cell phone, Criado said.

“Stewart was subsequently arrested and taken to the sexual assault unit where he was interviewed and questioned,” Criado said.

He then confessed to the early-morning home invasion, Criado said.

Detectives “believe that Stewart may be responsible for a similar crime that occurred back in August,” Criado said. “That case is still pending criminal charges at this time.”

Bond for Stewart was set at $5,000 for the theft charge, but no bond was listed for the burglary charge, according to jail records.

hahahah EPIC

Haha.