Manta Magic

Ok first off the bat, this has been probably my most wanted car and this is the most sex you will find on 4wheels.
anyway, i think this car was built bby some sweedish dude and is Super charged and Turbo Charges. Yes BOTH SUPER AND TURBO CHARGED!!!. sex sex!!!

youtu.be/UP7njFa3e2w

lol it looks and sounds liek a little r/c car . greatness.

wow this was my dad’s car when he was younger…:smiley: opel manta great car!:smiley: it looks better on stock as it looks like a muscle car… definitely a speed demon…:smiley:

awesome car …seen that one in Europe before…:slight_smile:

wow

beautiful car, minus ugly spoiler + the loud colour, if it was like a nice pearl white, gunmetal grey, i’d love it.

it has a drift + muscle car look to it.

hey red is a hot colour and i think it suits it

it sounds really wimppy lol

nice. i dont understand why the front strut towers stick out the hood though. its not a rallycar so it doesnt need the travel. hopefully that’s a trend that doesnt catch on…

lol i think the reason why the strut towers are like that was for a full custom suspension, now im not tooooooooo sure if there is many fully adjustable coilovers for the manta, None the less that car is a straight up G, someone import a manta from japan :slight_smile: (a car imported from Europe to japan, then from japan to Canada(left hand drive/no rust))
:slight_smile: