March 4th 2001

:sadwavey: I can’t believe its been three years. I just picked up my new cutlass yesterday and oddly enough it was registered on my birthday. Its meant to be :dunno:

me and my bro on my 21st b-day

:love:

good for nothing n*****s :mad:

Originally posted by Cutty
good for nothing n*****s :mad:
why didnt u get the car back???:confused:

any close ups of the cars… i still like the hurst old better though

hows ur new cutty ???

Originally posted by Pewterss
why didnt u get the car back???:confused:
the morning i found it at the pound my dad had already settled with allstate, he had no idea i found it. It would have needed a new vin cause they tried to swap it with another vin. The car was held over a year until the trial was over and then allstate took it to Copart. They never gave me a chance to buy it. thats the short version

larger version of the first pic. notice the missing stainless trim in the front. Oddly enough, my friend was looking for a T/A so we saw adds for JJ’s in the auto trader. So we decided to take a ride out there. Well we are going out the turnpike and we have no idea where we are going so I try to pull a smokey and the bandit and didn’t relize the dip in the grass was as bad as it was and it ripped that piece off.

aint the car at the pound maroon?

its a nice ride … new one look the same?

aint the car at the pound maroon?
yeah, they painted it and the top, fixed dents, changed the interior but left my wheels on. the new cutty is ok, needs work but the parts are all in the engine. its has about 2000 in the engine.

yeah, they painted it and the top, fixed dents, changed the interior but left my wheels on. the new cutty is ok, needs work but the parts are all in the engine. its has about 2000 in the engine.
& bling bling wheels!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
its a nice ride … new one look the same?
the new one is pale green sitting on some rusty wire rims.

the new one is pale green sitting on some rusty wire rims.

color change and leaving the wires? or just changing wheels?

should keep the green!!!:smiley:

should keep the green!!!:smiley:

:wtcslap: black

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
color change and leaving the wires? or just changing wheels?
i already have two black g-bodies. its going to look exactly like my 88 when i’m done. the wires are getting sold after i clean them up.

i already have two black g-bodies. its going to look exactly like my 88 when i’m done. the wires are getting sold after i clean them up.
:bigok: good deal