Marijuana BUST

Mar 20 - $1.6 million marijuana load found in Canadian truck
$1.6 million marijuana load found in Canadian truck

A Canadian trucker was charged with trying to smuggle 272 pounds of marijuana aboard his rig Sunday when he entered the United States at the Peace Bridge.
Immigration and Custom Enforcement agents said in a complaint released Tuesday that they found the pot hidden in seven cardboard boxes in a load of airplane parts and a large steel tank.

Agent Douglas M. Turton said the marijuana, which has a street value of $1.6 million, was found in the rear of the tarped load after the truck was given a secondary inspection.

Gordon Sample. of Oshawa, Ont., was charged with narcotics smuggling.

Turton said Sample told agents he knew he was in “big trouble” after the search but denied knowing the drug was part of his load.

Turton said it was implausible that drug smugglers would have put $1.6 million worth of marijuana onto the truck without the driver’s knowledge.

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregio…ry/302825.html

so who gets the lucky job of “disposing” of this wacky tobaccy?

they either burn it or do what they usualy do, store it. Or if your into the conspiracy theory stuff, give it to the CIA for “proper disposal”…pick ur poison

ouch

With border security what it is I’m amazing the stupid shit people try to bring across.

well there goes my weekly supply…lol

It’s probably in my building right now.:snky:

what?

I R border security ?

Whenever people get busted smuggling pot it makes me think about the movie Blow. Wrong dream man.

FUCK THAT.

This is a real Marijuana BUST
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4030&stc=1&d=1206103386

Newman, i was hoping this bust didnt ruin your 4:20 today :wink:

WASSAAAAAAAAAAAA

it’s 6g’s for a lb?

$375 / oz… yea that seems high. But its been along time since I gave a shit, so :dunno:

All depends what your smoking and who your getting it from…

i wish it was 420 right now

you think with a rig that big he could find a clever spot to hide it in there like floorboards, unless they have dogs sniff it out then itd be pointless

if they want to find it bad enough they will no matter where its hidden

are tehy responsible for damages if they find nothing on any random vehicle (breaking plastics from interior trunk lining/carpet)?

bummer, I love how all natural god created beneficial herb is illegal in this country. They should just legalize it and collect off the taxes like they do with tobacco and alcohol.